Rifle range upgrade

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Rifle range upgrade

Postby kottke_35 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 pm

No I did not. Shame on me. I like Hornady bullets.

My Remington 700 Tactical shoots the V-max bullets very well, 55 and 60 gra both. I did not have much luck hand loading the 68gr match bullets either, could have been my loading skills. :/

I load for my buddies 223 R-15. His shoots the 55gr v-max good too. No luck with the 60 yet. Still playing.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

9x19MdM wrote:I'd like to see some pic's and a brief description of your backstop/berm!

There might be some older pics floating around here. But I will take a few after I get it moved. I've
Got to get more sand in the tires. I may just get a pallet of sand or pea gravel.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:53 pm

We got the backstop moved today. I still need to secure a few T posts and get more sand to fill the tires. Might snag 4 more tires to add some height. Here are some pictures so far.

-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Dawg...have any of your neighbors noticed their pickups up on cinder blocks yet? :D
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

I picked most of these up at our shop at our main water plant facility. But 4 of them came off my Dodge Ram last fall.
And my neighbors take better care of their pickups than they do their teeth. (What's left of them).
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:I picked most of these up at our shop at our main water plant facility. But 4 of them came off my Dodge Ram last fall.
And my neighbors take better care of their pickups than they do their teeth. (What's left of them).

See, commander faschisto, he's stealing them off his wife's truck and the guys vehicles at the shop!!!..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:I picked most of these up at our shop at our main water plant facility. But 4 of them came off my Dodge Ram last fall.

See, commander faschisto, he's stealing them off his wife's truck and the guys vehicles at the shop!!!..

..t

I'm not married. LOL!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
wildcatter wrote:

..t

I'm not married. LOL!

See commander, I told you, when his wife ran out of tires and squawked, cause she's walking, bingo, he's looking for a new Mark..wink..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 pm

It's true... I am looking for four more tires.... I ain't looking for a wife. At 50, I'm too set in my ways to put up with a wife. And they know they ain't gonna change me.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Off Topic