Tool Bar

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Tool Bar

Postby wildcatter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am

Hey 206,

I have your tool bar on my office computer and use it all the time. Now I want to put it onto my range lab computer, but I can't seem to find it here and I know it is here somewhere. Can you help?

How's your pistol project coming?

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Tool Bar

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 am

Yes sir, I sure do. As far as the pistol project, it is on hold for a short time till I find a new job. I was laid off in late June. :(

Toolbar1 link
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 pm

2zero6 wrote:Yes sir, I sure do. As far as the pistol project, it is on hold for a short time till I find a new job. I was laid off in late June. :(
http://450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=107&start=0

Dag-nap-it. Being broke isn't so bad, it's just a little unhandy. What do I have over here that will keep you going, now that you've got a little time, might be a good time to take advantage of it.

I might just have an Imam-Obamma stimulus barrel or two lying around here and some other goodies that you might need souvenired to ya-awl. I have some 15t barrels, which would be ok on a short barrel and as soon as I find them, I owe one to one of your other guys and could just as well send one over to you, when I do.

Me and the Muds-turd could come over and build it for ya, maybe even shoot all of your loads to boot, watch ya reload everything you've got and shoot that too. Hey that's what friends are for.

Thanks for the tool bar again..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 pm

wildcatter wrote:
2zero6 wrote:Yes sir, I sure do. As far as the pistol project, it is on hold for a short time till I find a new job. I was laid off in late June. :(
http://450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=107&start=0

Dag-nap-it. Being broke isn't so bad, it's just a little unhandy. What do I have over here that will keep you going, now that you've got a little time, might be a good time to take advantage of it.

I might just have an Imam-Obamma stimulus barrel or two lying around here and some other goodies that you might need souvenired to ya-awl. I have some 15t barrels, which would be ok on a short barrel and as soon as I find them, I owe one to one of your other guys and could just as well send one over to you, when I do.

Me and the Muds-turd could come over and build it for ya, maybe even shoot all of your loads to boot, watch ya reload everything you've got and shoot that too. Hey that's what friends are for.

Thanks for the tool bar again..t

Hey thanks Tim, I really appreciate the offer. Things will turn around, it just slows my progress for now. I just dont really want to get back into the same field as jobs across the board in the Auto Parts industry are low paying now and also laying off. My original field is computers, I just kinda fell into the Parts Industry because I was really into racing and building custom cars. The silver lining in the whole circumstance is that I get to spend some quality time with my 2 year old going on 30 Daughter teaching her to take care of the chickens, Garden, Fruit trees, and collecting berries/fruit/eggs. Still trying to figure out when she'll be ready to start shooting though. Let me know if you want anything done to the toolbar and I'll try to make it happen. Funny thing is I wiped my computer a year ago and totally forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me about it so I can reinstall it. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
2zero6

Postby 2zero6 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Here is another version as well.

Toolbar 2 link
2zero6

Postby gunnut » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Really cool tool bar!! Thanks to who ever came up with it!
gunnut

Postby oldmanjeffers » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Very cool toolbar! Thanks
We're all in this together
oldmanjeffers

Postby 2zero6 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 pm

The only thing is I don't use Internet explorer anymore so now I need to make a Google chrome add-on. :( If there are any buttons you want added on the toolbar to shortcut somewhere on the forum just let me know. :D
2zero6

Return to Off Topic