NEW GUY TEST

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: NEW GUY TEST

Postby Atomicdog » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Welcome to the camp! As for the scratch....it's inevitable..just think of it as the first of many you're likely to get on her due to good times, goos shooting and good hunting. Enjoy! It's a badge that few folks have on their weapons in this country as they only gather scrathes going in and out of gun safes when showing it off (not that that's so bad either...)
Atomicdog

Postby wildcatter » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Heck, I like Candy Apple Red, with heavy Metal Flake, Make that Shoot'en Iron, shoot real straight.

OK, I can't help it, I did a 36 year Turn at General Motors. But the color would be real purr-dee..

..t

Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushtoad » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Sheep dog: Ya, Dale just slapped my email in there so shouldn't be any worries. If so, just let me know. (Didn't mean to rhyme)

Ya, before I joined the flock, I read some posts about the BBQ paint. I will go back and look them up to see if anyone has posted results. My wife kids me about this gun being a mistress of sorts. I think she is just being dramatic....sort of. :D I just want to find the best way to make the fix. Maybe that I'm just being weird about it and should call it a battle scar.
Last edited by bushtoad on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushtoad

Postby bushtoad » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Red, is my fav color. Hum????? Wouldn't that be like sporting one of those pink AK around the gun range? Ya have to respect a man that can pull that off. I'm thinking a guy like Sam Elliott's character (Tell Sackett) in The Sacketts.
bushtoad

Previous

Return to Off Topic