Anybody on xbox live?

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Anybody on xbox live?

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

When I am playing online I am usually playing one of the first-person shooters like Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 or the new Medal of Honor Tier 1. I am always looking for some good players to add to my team. If you want you can add me or you can post your gamertag and I'll add you. My gamertag is sleeperv6. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: Anybody on xbox live?

Postby Colohunter » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 am

No Xbox, but I am on PSN.
Colohunter

Postby Clipity » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 am

Haven't been on Xbox live in years, I think Bill has enough money so I play on PSN or the internet. For those of you still on Xbox live the price of playing is going up soon. From 49.99 to 59.99 for a year and the 3 month and 6 month are going up also. If I still have some of the free 3 month cards I may get back on if so look for or add Clipity to your friends list.
Clipity

Postby 2zero6 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Clipity wrote:Haven't been on Xbox live in years, I think Bill has enough money so I play on PSN or the internet. For those of you still on Xbox live the price of playing is going up soon. From 49.99 to 59.99 for a year and the 3 month and 6 month are going up also. If I still have some of the free 3 month cards I may get back on if so look for or add Clipity to your friends list.

Sent ya a friend request. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Return to Off Topic