New Member weighing-in

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

New Member weighing-in

Postby AbramzTnk » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Gents, I've lurked on here for about a year and finally joined. I bought a 20" .450BM upper from Bushmaster last year and outfitted her with the Simmons Whitetail Classic 6-20 X 50 mil-dot scope mounted on the Burris P.E.P.R. Cantalever quick mount. I put a Cheapy mini-dot on the mini picatinney on top. I have yet to climb a stand, but have a Low-State SC hog hunt next weekend and can't wait to drop the hammer on some real pork. I killed two Low-Country Hogs in 2009 with my Kimber 1911 and am ready for some more. I look forward to the intel this board provides. I spent all of my adult life as a soldier and will be retiring next month after 23 years as a Cavalryman. Can't say I'm looking forward to hanging up my spurs, but I'm ready to start having some fun....let's face it, the Army could take the fun out of an orgy. Cheers!

Tank
23 year soldier, ready to have fun.
TANK
AbramzTnk

Re: New Member weighing-in

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm

That scope and mount system is exactly what's on my 6.5 Grendel.
Welcome to our electronic campfire.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby AR_Hunter » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Thanks for your service and welcome aboard!
AR_Hunter

Postby Jeepejeep » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

I thank you also and am honored to welcome you to the most information filled board you'll ever find about the Thumper.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby AbramzTnk » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Thank-you Gentlemen. It's an honor having served and a pleasure to be among you all.

Tank
TANK
AbramzTnk

Postby BillytheKid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:34 pm

GREAT avatar!
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Ghost Dog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby wildcatter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

AbramzTnk wrote:Gents, I've lurked on here for about a year and finally joined. I bought a 20" .450BM upper from Bushmaster last year and outfitted her with the Simmons Whitetail Classic 6-20 X 50 mil-dot scope mounted on the Burris P.E.P.R. Cantalever quick mount. I put a Cheapy mini-dot on the mini picatinney on top. I have yet to climb a stand, but have a Low-State SC hog hunt next weekend and can't wait to drop the hammer on some real pork. I killed two Low-Country Hogs in 2009 with my Kimber 1911 and am ready for some more. I look forward to the intel this board provides. I spent all of my adult life as a soldier and will be retiring next month after 23 years as a Cavalryman. Can't say I'm looking forward to hanging up my spurs, but I'm ready to start having some fun....let's face it, the Army could take the fun out of an orgy. Cheers!

Tank

Absolutely welcome aboard, Top.

But I was wondering, if you were really retiring or is there something about wrecking an Abrams with a 450b, in your mix???..wink..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:10 am

Welcome aboard! You will be impressed with the lethality of this weapon, and since you're army, it will feel very familiar to you.
bushmeister

Postby AbramzTnk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Wildcatter, It's in my nature to like big guns.....Commander's weapon is the M2, boy am I gonna miss machine gun and Cannon Fire!

Tank
TANK
AbramzTnk

Next

Return to Off Topic