Please QUIT posting!

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Please QUIT posting!

Postby AR_Hunter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Yep, you read that correctly, quit posting already. I'm sick and tired of getting nothing done due to the fact I'm always checking to see what new info is on this site! I'm tired of wanting to go to the range and burn up ammo and think about how much fun shooting swine with the 450 will be. I've got things to do people! (On a side note I went to the range a few days ago to verify my gun was ejecting properly after the extractor fix; it's all good now. I'll be going on my first hog hunt in two weeks also!). Love the 450 and this forum. I'll be checking in a few minutes to see if anyone replies. :D
AR_Hunter

Re: Please QUIT posting!

Postby Siringo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm

AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. I had to change my phone data plan just to handle it.
Siringo

Postby BillytheKid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Life is good.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Ghost Dog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Where ya going hunting??

Darn it, I posted again, sorry. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby AR_Hunter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Anson County, NC is where I'll be hunting. I'm going with an old friend who has seen several during deer season on the property. We have a good chance of killing a few. If we're lucky enough to get one I'll be sure to post some pictures. Wish us luck.
AR_Hunter

Postby Ghost Dog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:13 pm

You've got it!!!!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby AbramzTnk » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 pm

My hog hunt is this Fri (9 Mar) thru Sunday.....THIS WEEKEND! Should I use the 260gr Rem or the 250 FTX Horn? I ordered 3 followers from Bushmaster and got the Blue ones. Put one in a Stoner Steel Mag and it didn't cycle (Loaded 11 in a 30), Put one in a Bushy mag and it cycled with 10 but not 11. Put one in a cheap mag with the same results as the Stoner. This is hand cycling, so I'm not sure if the projo is the reason for failure to fully eject. Plan on going hot tomorrow (Taking the FAL as a back-up) to test the three mags. Fail safe is the factory mag, but I'd sure like to have a back-up. Our Farmer friend is looking for erradication. BTW....this is post HI-JACK....stick 'em up.

Tank
23 year soldier, ready to have fun.
TANK
AbramzTnk

Postby AR_Hunter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Lay the smack down on them Tank and let us know what you get. I've used the Hornady round on deer with great results and expect it to work just as well on the hogs. I look forward to hearing about your hunt. (hands are held up)
AR_Hunter

Postby wildcatter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 pm

AbramzTnk wrote:My hog hunt is this Fri (9 Mar) thru Sunday.....THIS WEEKEND! Should I use the 260gr Rem or the 250 FTX Horn? I ordered 3 followers from Bushmaster and got the Blue ones. Put one in a Stoner Steel Mag and it didn't cycle (Loaded 11 in a 30), Put one in a Bushy mag and it cycled with 10 but not 11. Put one in a cheap mag with the same results as the Stoner. This is hand cycling, so I'm not sure if the projo is the reason for failure to fully eject. Plan on going hot tomorrow (Taking the FAL as a back-up) to test the three mags. Fail safe is the factory mag, but I'd sure like to have a back-up. Our Farmer friend is looking for erradication. BTW....this is post HI-JACK....stick 'em up.

Tank

Use the Remmy's. We DEFINITELY (Hootster, is this better) do not have allot of field data, on them..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby kottke_35 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Like WC said, use the Remmys if they shoot. Data would be nice. I know the Hornadys shoot great in mine, have not shot the Remmys.

Good luck partner!

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Next

Return to Off Topic