Wells Fargo Customers Use Caution!

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Wells Fargo Customers Use Caution!

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm

I know this has nothing to do with the topics on this forum, but I think this is important to pass on.
Wells Fargo Bank is manipulating my checking and savings account on line. It's starting to piss me off. Paid several bills on line and checked my account and the payments were there. 24 hours later I go back to my account and they no longer showed up so I called the people I paid and they said the payments were cleared and they had their money. Went back to my account on line and they are still not showing as being paid. 
Folks, be careful banking on line with Wells Fargo. They will fool you into thinking you have more $$ in your account than you really do and you'll end up racking in fees.  
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: Wells Fargo Customers Use Caution!

Postby wildcatter » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

Hey Thanks Dawg..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:06 am

The past several months, I had noticed irregularities in my postings at a few times, it bit me in the butt, so I deliberately started watching them very closely. They have posted then hidden payments to my accounts three times. Fortunately I got very strict in my budgeting and grocery shopping and the last several times, I caught them doing this.
Watch your accounts closely several times a day especially during those times you have automated transfers to savings or other accounts. They also seem to do this trick on Thursday's and weekends and paydays.
Once you see the pattern, and adjust your shopping habits, it will save you from incurring fees. If I didn't have a Mortgage with them, I would drop them like a hot rock.
Watch out for their tricks. I believe they are using software to track your spending habits to capitalize on bank fees.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Wells Fargo has become known for several shady practices nation-wide...I would avoid doing anything with them, especially sending money anywhere. They have a long list of complaints against them.
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby etijsma » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

i had a car loan thru them years ago and thought they were shady back then.
etijsma

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm stuck with them so it's not an option. I'm not refinancing. I'm too old to add 30 years. And no bank will refinance on a double wide.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 am

:shock: they're not the only one's doing it! :? i have my camp financed with them and haven't had an issue... yet! :roll:

i actually do my "banking" locally. :geek:
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Return to Off Topic