Great news from Freedom Group/Bushmaster

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Great news from Freedom Group/Bushmaster

Postby champ150 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:20 pm

wawawawawa.............at least you still have a job.
champ150

Postby Hoot » Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

champ150 wrote:wawawawawa.............at least you still have a job.

Very True.

There are a lot of hard working folks, with families, who have been left hanging out to dry. I suspect that for most of them, the price and availability of more guns and ammunition is the furthest thing from their minds right now.

At age 57, I count my blessings every day.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm

WC said.
I see some comments a bout George Soros. It reminds me that sometimes, we in the shooting fraternity, are our own worst enemies. Case in point. .."you are not a true Hunter, because you don't hunt with a...", get it? We are mere men a as such we tend to demonize things we don't want to understand, and I do mean "We", for I too suffer from just such an affliction and struggle to keep it under check.

You know, I used to see this all the time in the bowhunting community. The toxoliphites were down on the gun hunters and the gun hunters were down on the crossbow shooters and the traditionalist archers were down on the wheelbow archers. As outdoorsmen, we can't let infighting rule the day. Also. We must stand with the trappers. The trappers have all but been thrown under the bus. And the animal rights whackos are behind the wheel.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Off Topic