Great news from Freedom Group/Bushmaster

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Great news from Freedom Group/Bushmaster

Postby commander faschisto » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Congratulations to Freedom Group and Bushmaster, in these times of economic downturn...I just checked the Bushy website, and was quite horrified to find that their idea of clever marketing was to jack up the retail price of everything they make by a good $400, or thereabouts. Brilliant move, guys! I'm sure paying an extra $400 will spur your sales to new heights! Why didn't you think of this before? :evil:
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Re: Great news from Freedom Group/Bushmaster

Postby kottke_35 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:35 pm

MORONS!!!

They be "SMRT" smart. If I read your post correctly, that would put the cost of a 450 upper pert darn near what Tridents uppers are going for. So why buy factory when you can buy custom and probably have better customer service?

To each their own I guess.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah, that torx's me as well. Not to be the defender, but the reporter.

That increase is about 25%, keep in mind that Obama has increased all of your needs by...How Much Now??? What has gasoline driven up to in the last year, how about FOOD, for gosh sakes, your utilities, and on, and on, and on!!

That 25% is "MSRP" and none of us are buying at msrp, so by the time we buy from our Cut-Rate, Mass Marketing Dealer, it will only be in the 10% area, though still very-very bad, by the standard of things we are buying now...

When we get rid of the Communists in our Government and return to a Stable Society, the stabilization of prices and their return to normalcy, will spur incredible sales on our products. I can remember under Comrade Clinton's first term (early to mid-90's) seeing AR's for $4-grand and that was what, 15-20 years ago or so? It took nearly 1.5 Decades to over come that Debacle.

In other words, you better throw out all the bums, this fall, and give the new President a Congress that is also Cloture Proof too, or these prices will spiral, further out of control (Cause and Effect or Action/Consequences), how do you spell Spain or Greece (which both have 25% +++ unemployment and are spiraling out of control, right now, and we have a President that think those Models are GREAT, DOG-GONE-IT-ANYWAYS)???

Put the Blame where it belongs, let's face it, the Community Organizers have taken control of our Country, the Hippies of yesteryear are now teaching our kids, the Public Service Unions are voting themselves OUTRAGEOUS Raises, at your financial demise, so too go the Welfare Class, voting their PayCheck's have become all to easy, especially now that pictured ID's are Verboten and Voter Fraud will be the outcome of all that. FYI..We "Just" went over the tipping point, we now have more folks on the Dole, than are in the Working Class, who pay for that Dole and the Dole is expanding Exponentially..THE CRIMINALS HAVE THE KEYS TO THE JAIL!!

Can I get an Amen???

Hey Dawg-Mudder, sorry about the rant, but these are truly things, that need to be said and put into proper perspective, in view of this well meaning thread..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 am

Amen.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Hic28 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 am

Amen
"An armed society is a polite society"
Hic28

Postby bigboreshooter » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

AMEN
Three is two, two is one and one is none.
bigboreshooter

Postby Hoot » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 am

wildcatter wrote:...snip... the Public Service Unions are voting themselves OUTRAGEOUS Raises, at your financial demise...snip...
..t

The majority of this diatribe did not bear repeating in the forum for the 450 Bushmaster as opposed to the Off Topic forum where rants belong.

Give you an amen?!!!

How about give me a break from the Rush Limbaugh, B.S. rhetoric! :evil:

Hey Moderators:
Don't we have an Off Topic sub-forum for disrespecting public service employees like Fireman, Policeman, Deputies, EMS, Teachers, etc? I work in Public Service and we haven't gotten a raise in 4 years due to reduction in state aid to municipalities that the Republican controlled MN House and Senate passed. Guess I live in a different country. :evil:

Hoot :evil:

Tim;

I support your right to have an opinion, but this unsolicited, ramming of personal opinion down everyone else' throat is not supportable. I'm sorry if that offends you. I thought this forum was for sharing positive vibes? Image

John
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby wildcatter » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Hoot wrote:
wildcatter wrote:...snip... the Public Service Unions are voting themselves OUTRAGEOUS Raises, at your financial demise...snip...
..t

The majority of this diatribe did not bear repeating in the forum for the 450 Bushmaster as opposed to the Off Topic forum where rants belong.

Give you an amen?!!!

How about give me a break from the Rush Limbaugh, B.S. rhetoric! :evil:

Hey Moderators:
Don't we have an Off Topic sub-forum for disrespecting public service employees like Fireman, Policeman, Deputies, EMS, Teachers, etc? I work in Public Service and we haven't gotten a raise in 4 years due to reduction in state aid to municipalities that the Republican controlled MN House and Senate passed. Guess I live in a different country. :evil:

Hoot :evil:

Tim;

I support your right to have an opinion, but this unsolicited, ramming of personal opinion down everyone else' throat is not supportable. I'm sorry if that offends you. I thought this forum was for sharing positive vibes? Image

John

You're absolutely Right, this should have been in the Off-Topic area.

I'm sorry that you haven't had a raise in four years and it sounds like your service union isn't having the extreme luck, I see in my area and in other states, wherein I have personal experience, which is Very Supportable, but I guess not in MN. The truth is, the country IS going broke and many service unions have quid-pro-quo deals with their congressmen. And I'm sorry if that offends you, because it's the truth, with a capital "T".

In the mean time, all political chatter should, as Hoot as so correctly explained, be relegated to the proper forum..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Ghost Dog » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Hoot, I'm with you. I've got 40 years as a civil servant. For the last 10 years I've only gotten 2% raises. We've had to take days off with no pay
10 of them one year. Never a xmas bonus, my brother has gotten $10,0000 to $20,000 each year, ATT celular.
They complain about our pensions, which we have to pay into, can I help it the state takes that money, then complains the fund is broke.
When things go bad politicians tend to blow a lot of smoke and some people fall for it.
End of rant. :D

Can some one pass the smores please?
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

More s'mores en route.
And it's been 3 years since I had a raise. And I don't have the luxury of a union.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Next

Return to Off Topic