UN Arms Trade Treaty

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: UN Arms Trade Treaty

Postby wildcatter » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:We were cautiously optimistic about Romney too..... Just saying.
CALL YOUR SENATORS!!

Got that Right!! And when the Senate doesn't sign on, look for the Executive Order, to play a roll. That will take 2/3rds of both houses to overturn (good luck with that) or a new President (yeah right), but by then the damage will have been done and UN Tanks and DHS APC's will have already rolled (remember DHS just bought 2717 APC's to go with their 16.1 BILLION rounds of ammunition and how many weapons did they buy, over the last 18 months?). Marshall Law will then be the thing to look for, cause there aren't many folks going to take all that, peacefully, and with Marshal Law comes the Permanent Presidency, DO YOU GET IT NOW FOLKS, the fix is in??

Boy, Do I ever want to be wrong on this one, but many in Spec Ops say this is exactly the plan, one form or another..

This IS NOT GOOD..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 pm

This is too good and I want to share it with you guys.

After Dick Durbin’s pathetic performance on the 2nd amendment today in the gun violence hearing, Mark Levin decided to respond to Durbin by reminding him of a little piece of history, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
Listen:
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin ... -uprising/
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:We were cautiously optimistic about Romney too..... Just saying.
CALL YOUR SENATORS!!

Got that Right!! And when the Senate doesn't sign on, look for the Executive Order, to play a roll. That will take 2/3rds of both houses to overturn (good luck with that) or a new President (yeah right), but by then the damage will have been done and UN Tanks and DHS APC's will have already rolled (remember DHS just bought 2717 APC's to go with their 16.1 BILLION rounds of ammunition and how many weapons did they buy, over the last 18 months?). Marshall Law will then be the thing to look for, cause there aren't many folks going to take all that, peacefully, and with Marshal Law comes the Permanent Presidency, DO YOU GET IT NOW FOLKS, the fix is in??

Boy, Do I ever want to be wrong on this one, but many in Spec Ops say this is exactly the plan, one form or another..

This IS NOT GOOD..

..t

I think the actual count today is 1.6 Billion rounds and as for weapons, last report I read, DHS had ordered 7000 ARs. The number of APCs ordered was at last report, 2500-2717. Divide that up by states. That's 50-54 APCs per state.
I know that some of you are thinking that some of us are worry warts. I've heard it all before. I've been called a right wing whacko ever since 1987 when I finally started to learn about how our government was being corrupted from within.
Back in 1987, we warned that all of this would come to fruition if we didn't take our responsibilities as voters seriously. We were called Right Wing Whacko Gun Nuts, Conspiracy Theorists, and just plain paranoid gun nuts.
Lets face it.... The Polly Anna Routine that's had folks in blinders for the last few decades is total BS. The rose coloured glasses need to come off. Living in denial is destructive. It's time to face the reality that we are currently witnessing the destruction of the Constitution.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (313.2 KiB) Viewed 11827 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Jim in Houston » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 am

That's a curious coincidence. All of the Senators supporting the UN ATT have the letter "D" after their name.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 am

D= Dumb Donkey.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
wildcatter wrote:
CALL YOUR SENATORS!!

This IS NOT GOOD..

..t

I think the actual count today is 1.6 Billion rounds and as for weapons, last report I read, DHS had ordered 7000 ARs. The number of APCs ordered was at last report, 2500-2717. Divide that up by states. That's 50-54 APCs per state.
I know that some of you are thinking that some of us are worry warts. I've heard it all before. I've been called a right wing whacko ever since 1987 when I finally started to learn about how our government was being corrupted from within.
Back in 1987, we warned that all of this would come to fruition if we didn't take our responsibilities as voters seriously. We were called Right Wing Whacko Gun Nuts, Conspiracy Theorists, and just plain paranoid gun nuts.
Lets face it.... The Polly Anna Routine that's had folks in blinders for the last few decades is total BS. The rose coloured glasses need to come off. Living in denial is destructive. It's time to face the reality that we are currently witnessing the destruction of the Constitution.

I stand corrected and better for it, thanks Tex..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby helidude350 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

I watched the new " Red Dawn" last night.
Not having watched any promos or information about the new movie,
the North Korea thing was close to home. The mention in the movie about they had help,
I thought , " Yeah....Obama and the UN"
helidude350

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:18 am

DHS looks like they might be prepared to "Help"...

image.jpg
image.jpg (225.82 KiB) Viewed 11784 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 am

And so.... Here's one step to gain control.
Of course, Polly Anna says don't worry.
http://www.globalg2.com/2013/04/01/fede ... -sheriffs/
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic