NRA Life Memberships Deal you can't Refuse.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: NRA Life Memberships Deal you can't Refuse.

Postby jerdebson » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Guys TSD is right on track with this "upgrade". This is what I paid for "Life" many years ago. They (NRA) will offer more upgrades in the years to come. How do you think I got to where I am in my signature? These deals don't come up very ofter. If you can, jump on it, if I had done it the FIRST time I got the offer Life was only $50.00 then. It will never be less than today. Our gun rights need every dollar, and member, we can muster. We are our only voice. (as I get down off my soapbox)
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm

The offer stands for as long as the NRA will continue to offer it. But we really need all of you on board, ALL IN, right now. This election isn't won by a long shot. Have you noticed how visceral the left wingers have become, just since the debate that their fearless bleater blew it? YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT! FEARLESS BLEATER! THE HE GOAT IS ALREADY WHINING AND TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT HE MEAN'T TO SAND BAG THAT DEBATE! What!? Are you frikkin kidding me!? From the looks on the face of your wife and the lame stream media literally having a melt down, I call BULL ****,on your lame excuse/ LIE, Mr O'goat' breath!! YOU SUCKED!! You blew it. And no matter how you spin it, a Picture is worth a thousand words!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF FEAR OF NOVEMBER!!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Now more than EVER!!!
JOIN US!!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Now more than EVER!!!
JOIN US!!

Really wish I had the extra cash laying around right now.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Jim in Houston » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm

If you can't afford to take advantage of the life membership offer, join year to year. It is all of $35 - a box of BM450 rounds. Join the NRA here - http://membership.nrahq.org/. Also, consider joining your state rifle association. Many of them have links to the NRA, and they get a bit of your dues back from the NRA if you join through them. For those of you in Texas - https://www.tsra.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=167&Itemid=154.

These organizations have their faults, but they are the main bulwark against laws that would impede our rights to enjoy shooting sports and restrict our right to keep and bear arms.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby wildcatter » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Yup, I was told today more than 8000 folks have been signing up everyday this week..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:14 pm

wildcatter wrote:Yup, I was told today more than 8000 folks have been signing up everyday this week..

..t

Well, that's awesome! Sort of.... Just wished they wouldn't have waited for such an incident to get them off the couch.
I got word today that the CTD store in McKinney has for the last few days, had a line of people wrapped around the outside of the store trying to get in to buy guns and ammo. I drove by this morning at 8:00AM and there was already a guy camped out on the front steps. The joint didn't even open their doors until 10:00AM.
I shopped Midway online this morning, and yep, it's a stampede, guys. Go look at AR stuff.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:I recently became a life member of the NRA. I have been given the opportunity to offer you guys a deal on NRA life memberships for a fantastic deal. all you have to do is call the NRA membership toll free # (877) 672-2000, and tell them you would like to become a lifetime member and that you have a sponsor, (me), give them my full name, Robin McConnell, and my code 75424 and pay the full amount of $300.00. :o That's Right! A $1000.00 lifetime NRA membership for only $300.00. If you are interested, Let us know! NOW IS THE TIME! Let's stand up for the Second Amendment!
NOTE: This deal is not available on line. You will need to call (877) 672-2000.
I also made an extra $100.00 donation to give free memberships to our Troops. Let's show them that we really do appreciate their sacrifice!

Just a reminder! Come on guys! We MUST NOT LOSE THIS FIGHT! PERIOD!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby jerdebson » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Friends, I believe this may be the most critical time, at least in my lifetime, for us good, honest gun owners to be a part of helping get this country back on track before we find our self loosing our guns and then the rest of our Rights will follow. It has been a long time for me so I don't know what the prices are at this time, but you can join the NRA several ways. Annual, three or five years, Life, etc. There is a "conditional" option that lets you pay the amount in quarterly payments.

I know you all believe in our right to own guns or you wouldn't be here. We need your support, later may be too late. Remember Europe in the '20s-30s. This is one of the first steps of loosing everything dear to us as Americans.

Please, if you can, join the NRA or help in any other way possible. America needs to unite to ward off the enemy, within and without.

Forgive my soapbox tactics but this is very important to us all as Americans.
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby B swift » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Sadly I don't hold much faith that the beloved NRA will have the fortitude to prevent the pending legislation. I'm afraid we are out numbered by the hoplophobes and in these times of national hysteria, reason and logic have gone out the window. Our country may be doomed to another revolution/civil war? Nothing would make our growing list of enemies more happy than disarming the citizens! ESP CHINA! The law abiding victims of new legislation will soon be at the mercy of the most dangerous and violent domestic enemies we have ever known. Namely the drug cartels and gang bangers in every neighborhood across the country. This really is a matter of national security.

I'm gifting my AR style 5.56 to my daughter along with some instruction in it's use, care and proper maintenance. I'm sending it and several hundred rounds home with her. Seems like the right season to lighten my load.

I'll be praying she never needs to use it in close combat or self defense but at least I know she'll have a fighting chance to protect my grand kids . :)
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic