Let's see how the Libtards try to spin this one!

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Let's see how the Libtards try to spin this one!

Postby Jeepejeep » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Re: Let's see how the Libtards try to spin this one!

Postby Hoot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

That exact desire was expressed by a woman who's kids go to the Newtown school district at a town hall style discussion about violent gun behavior, on CNN's Anderson Cooper, that we watched last night. While I find the media whores on both sides of the issue to be part of the problem, that discussion was fairly civil and heartfelt for the most part. The Brady guy, when it was his turn, was a little shrill but less than I expected him to be. Given their tolerance of Pierz Morgan's repeatedly reprehensible behavior, I assumed CNN was not interested in covering civil discourse. I had to go to bed, so I missed the last part of it, but the part I saw mirrored the kinds of discussions we (guys) have about it at work. It wasn't as much about scoring talking points as allowing folks of different persuasions to express their opinion without being attacked by opposing opinion harpies. While it swung a little left of center and right of center at times, Cooper did his best to keep it on track.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Jeepejeep » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I have to admit, Cooper is the best of the CNN bunch by far. He usually has good control over his guests on both sides and tries not to lean too far left. I was disappointed, however, when about a week after the Conn. shooting it was him and 3 other Liberals and all they were doing was repeating all the same BS anti-gun crap over and over with no rebuttal at all. It really pissed me off so I wrote to CNN and complained. No answer as of yet.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby Jim in Houston » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 am

Jeepejeep wrote:I have to admit, Cooper is the best of the CNN bunch by far. He usually has good control over his guests on both sides and tries not to lean too far left. I was disappointed, however, when about a week after the Conn. shooting it was him and 3 other Liberals and all they were doing was repeating all the same BS anti-gun crap over and over with no rebuttal at all. It really pissed me off so I wrote to CNN and complained. No answer as of yet.

Being the "best of the CNN Bunch" doesn't set the bar very high. Anderson Cooper is an opinionated leftist windbag with a liberal adgenda, and if he appears to be evenhanded, it's only because he is afraid to challenge anyone with the facts on their side and the ability to present them. His actions on that panel revealed his true colors - couldn't restrain himself from singing with the choir.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Jeepejeep » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 am

Jim in Houston wrote:
Jeepejeep wrote:I have to admit, Cooper is the best of the CNN bunch by far. He usually has good control over his guests on both sides and tries not to lean too far left. I was disappointed, however, when about a week after the Conn. shooting it was him and 3 other Liberals and all they were doing was repeating all the same BS anti-gun crap over and over with no rebuttal at all. It really pissed me off so I wrote to CNN and complained. No answer as of yet.

Being the "best of the CNN Bunch" doesn't set the bar very high. Anderson Cooper is an opinionated leftist windbag with a liberal adgenda, and if he appears to be evenhanded, it's only because he is afraid to challenge anyone with the facts on their side and the ability to present them. His actions on that panel revealed his true colors - couldn't restrain himself from singing with the choir.

I do believe you nailed it!
Jeepejeep

Return to Off Topic