Always trust your instincts....

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Always trust your instincts....

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 pm

And in doing so I just have to get my suspicions confirmed or denied. I Just keep getting the feeling I can't shake that our wise fellow member Wildcatter is none other than Great Mr. Tim LeGendre of LeMAG Firearms designer of our oh so loved .450 Thumper cartridge. If that is indeed actually the case, I have searched all over the net looking for contact info to maybe discuss the cartridge and just general B.S., just to be speaking with him unkowingly all this time. :idea: Sometimes I can be the dumbest smart person I know (guess that evens each other out to make me just average). I must say that if my suspicions prove to be true I just have to say thank you for all you have done and without you none of us would be here enjoying camaraderie and tallking about this wonderful cartridge.

P.S. - And yes I have perused the calguns threads for a while now but must have missed the post and or was so interest in the technical stuff I just filtered out the rest. So MB and all you other fellow calguns originals my "duhh" moment has officially been tendered and any virtual ribbing recieved by me is well deserved.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: Always trust your instincts....

Postby MudBug » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 pm

You are correct, he is indeed that specific lunatic.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

MudBug wrote:You are correct, he is indeed that specific lunatic.

Funny thing is I remember reading about it on calguns when it was a new post now but for some reason it just didn't stick. To think I wasted so many keystorke trying to search for contact info just in the recent 2-3 weeks and I was talking to him the whole time. I guess I always had a feeling, his comments had references of trade people pretty high up and developmental data and procedures were researched and put together too well. WC you sneaky son of gun. :oops: :D :lol:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 am

MudBug wrote:You are correct, he is indeed that specific lunatic.

LUNATIC?..LUNTATIC?.. I'll have you know I'm verifiable, now whats your excuse..2X,wink

I'll tell you what 206, the Muds-turd, runs around here with his hair on fire and has the nerve to call me a lunatic?..well..um..come to think of it, I think maybe there are allot of Lunatics around here and I also think that 206 Crazy, might just be the "Fearless Leader" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Leader) of them all..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 am

Lunacy is just underrated genius....Most great pioneers were called lunatics and were told what they set out to do would fail. When they didn't fail they were then labeled innovators. :o :D
2zero6

Postby MudBug » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 am

2zero6 wrote:Lunacy is just underrated genius....Most great pioneers were called lunatics and were told what they set out to do would fail. When they didn't fail they were then labeled innovators. :o :D

Yeah, yeah... see, that's what I was trying to say... see, it was really a compliment. 8-)
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby gunnut » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

I feel that it takes Thinking and living outside of the box to make any real progress..........Another label is sometimes used "Rebel" 8-)
gunnut

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 pm

:o Cool... now that's info worth it's weight in empty brass! ;)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby MADONE64 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Im not sure you can trust any man that at least 25 to 45% of the population at large doesn't call nuts!!!!! :D :lol:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin
MADONE64

Return to Off Topic