Yet another wonderful article by Yahoo.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Yet another wonderful article by Yahoo.

Postby Stealthshooter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Anyone who believes this poll should give me a call.....I hae some beach front property in Southern Idaho I'd like to sell them.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/91-p ... itics.html
Stealthshooter

Re: Yet another wonderful article by Yahoo.

Postby Nosparks » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

I believe the number cuase, most of the people polled have NO idea what universal back ground check involves. They think "Universal" mean all people for all guns at all gun stores or gun shows. They have no clue it means every gun sold to whom ever by who ever. And that mean if I buy, sell or give a gun to my son. My own flesh and blood, I would have to ask the gov for a back ground check on him or risk breaking the law. And that is the most idiotic thing I can think of. Plus how in the hell are they gonna enforce it if no crime is committed with that gun or that person never commits or if caught with it or in a crime? Im all for back ground checks to stop evil people from getting guns, but we know that will never stop a criminal. If a gun is used in a crime the only thing that stops that crime from escillating is a gun in a good guys hand!
Nosparks

Re: Yet another wonderful article by Yahoo.

Postby helidude350 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm

One of the problems with polls or votes is assuming majority is right.
You can't legislate facts as what they aren't . Physics are physics. You will only get so much mileage from a gallon
of gas.

Just because 9 out of 10 people in a room decide you should be gang raped with
a broom doesn't make it right.
helidude350

Return to Off Topic