new york gun confiscation

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: new york gun confiscation

Postby Hoot » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Regardless of the issue bring tried, the "Court of Public Opinion" is never a good venue. I remember when reporting the news was a public service, not a genre / profit center. IMHO, Zimmerman will be acquitted of any criminal complaint. They're just trying to soften the blow that they inflicted by promoting the whole circus. O.J. was acquitted also. Then the civil phase began. More news, mo money, mo money for the networks. My wife sits mesmerized by this tripe on the boob tube every evening. Then again, she's a bad news junky, much the way I'm a firearms junky. Neither is curable. ;)

In the mean time, the firearms and ammunition industry moguls all the way down to the local gun shop owners go to bed each night, fold their hands and give thanks for all this revenue generating turmoil. 1 Timothy 6:10 :evil:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: new york gun confiscation

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 am

Hoot wrote:Regardless of the issue bring tried, the "Court of Public Opinion" is never a good venue. I remember when reporting the news was a public service, not a genre / profit center. IMHO, Zimmerman will be acquitted of any criminal complaint. They're just trying to soften the blow that they inflicted by promoting the whole circus. O.J. was acquitted also. Then the civil phase began. More news, mo money, mo money for the networks. My wife sits mesmerized by this tripe on the boob tube every evening. Then again, she's a bad news junky, much the way I'm a firearms junky. Neither is curable. ;)

In the mean time, the firearms and ammunition industry moguls all the way down to the local gun shop owners go to bed each night, fold their hands and give thanks for all this revenue generating turmoil. 1 Timothy 6:10 :evil:

Hoot

See there, The Hoot knows what's important.

Thanks Hoot!

To all others;
If you haven't figured it out yet, then get Busy..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to Off Topic