NRA gives the 450b the nod

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: NRA gives the 450b the nod

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Well. I saw a few author inspired errors and he sure went out of his way to give Alexander credit but TOTALLY omitted LeGendre and Coopers involvement in development of the 450B. I mean seriously.... It looked intentional. But his praise of the Thumper is commended even though he did botch up the primer issue, and he totally left out the part about down range TKO, accuracy, and velocities being superior to the Beowulf and SOCOM. Nary a mention of the 450 LeGendre Magnum. Just a little research and he could have at least brought it up for a brain tease and a taunt. But anyway, I guess I'm biased.
But still, a nice article and the errors can be potential talking points opportunities during conversations.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: NRA gives the 450b the nod

Postby Jim in Houston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:59 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Well. I saw a few author inspired errors and he sure went out of his way to give Alexander credit but TOTALLY omitted LeGendre and Coopers involvement in development of the 450B. I mean seriously.... It looked intentional. But his praise of the Thumper is commended even though he did botch up the primer issue, and he totally left out the part about down range TKO, accuracy, and velocities being superior to the Beowulf and SOCOM. Nary a mention of the 450 LeGendre Magnum. Just a little research and he could have at least brought it up for a brain tease and a taunt. But anyway, I guess I'm biased.
But still, a nice article and the errors can be potential talking points opportunities during conversations.

Sounds like an authoritative letter to the editor is in order. Go "Dog" go!
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Previous

Return to Off Topic