America, Held Hostage.... Literally.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

America, Held Hostage.... Literally.

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 pm

While we still have some symbolance of Freedom of Speech in this nation, I need to say this and get it circulating. I know this is going to make some people very mad and it might even cause me to have a weaponized drone flown down my throat, but I believe this is too important to let pass.

I am an American and I love my country. When I worked as a reservist coordinator for Emergency Management in Tennessee, I had to swear an oath. The same oath that the military has to take. So it is my duty now to live up to my oath. And if I end up getting shot down in cold blood like a mother on the streets of DC by obamas' Gestapo, you will know why.

This is what I need all of you to hear and to pass on. Before it's too late.
What we have here is a Hostage situation. Obama has taken our National Monuments and shut them down, barricaded them up, using The Peoples' own tax dollars to execute this act of aggression against The Peoples' precious resources, in effect, taking OUR OWN National Monuments and Parks Hostage! He will give us back our National Monuments if the Republicans allow him to fund his beloved obamacare. He is also inflicting as much pain as he can through other means during this shutdown.

What is the definition of terrorism?
TERRORISM
—noun
The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Congressional Leaders and Senators!

This is an act of terrorism and treason against The People of the United States of America. It's time to impeach Obama and all of his administration and file criminal charges against them!
He talks like a sniveling, craven rat to Syria and Iran, and bows to foreign leaders, but he talks tough and threatens his own citizens and political adversaries.
He's more ready to destroy Americans than he is willing to destroy the real enemy. And you think the Tea Party is the problem? Call your congressmen! Demand that impeachment of the president begin and that criminal charges be levied upon Obama!
-Robin McConnell

P.S.
image.jpg
GutFish
image.jpg (137.23 KiB) Viewed 4097 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Off Topic