I need some guidance and information.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: I need some guidance and information.

Postby wildcatter » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 pm

commander faschisto wrote:WC...I don't have my glasses on...did you say "Gracious Violet"? That could start a new trend! ;)

"Gratuitous Violence", in other words unnecessary and or, uncalled for Violence..

Don't get me wrong, if it needs a little Killing, I'll be the first one to the plate. But, Gratuitous Violence, is more than I can stomach!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: I need some guidance and information.

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 am

The whole zombie fad escapes me. As for all the movies, it's all just too grotesque for me. As a retired firefighter and former EMT and First Responder, I've seen enough horror. The special effects and digital images in the movies today make me recoil back to incidents that I have worked in the past. I don't like it and it makes me very uncomfortable. I've never been much of a horror fan. I'm one of the few who found the movie "The Nightmare before Christmas", disturbing. Not so much for the gross cinematography and animation, but the whole "feel" of the movie. It just creeped me out.
I find this current obsession with "undeadness" equally disturbing. If you are trying to market a concept to me, this one is a definite fail.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Off Topic