Help me in a Facebook Contest Please

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Help me in a Facebook Contest Please

Postby Blasternank » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Our company is having a contest. We are seeing who can get the most likes on Facebook. We are a roofing/general contracting company in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I told them I'll blow everyone out the door as I know how well you generally respond to things like this. We are the Angie's list 2012 and 2013 Contractor of the year for our area so we are a reputable company. Anyway, if you would be so kind as to like us I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/T-Roc...18532521?ws&nr

If you do not want to go to the link just sign in to Facebook and type in T Rock Roofing & Construction and it will pop up.

thank you very much!!
Blasternank

Re: Help me in a Facebook Contest Please

Postby Hoot » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm

It's going to seem odd that someone up in Minnesota liked you, but I searched Facebook for your company and liked it. Its the second time I liked anything and the first was my cousin Dianne's page since she is a radio DJ for CBS in Baltimore. I get her lame updates now.

Hope I don't get roofers wading through the crotch high snow in my yard to solicit work also. ;) Next five day forecast is for -7 tonight, -7 tomorrow night, -13 for the night after that, -12 for the next night and -13 for the next night and that's not including the windchill factor! :roll: That will get the total at my place past 50 nights where the temp has dropped below zero this season. The worst winter on record not only since I moved here in 76, but since they began keeping records for the state. No telling when roofing season will return. :lol:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Done.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Blasternank » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! Hoot, I'm originally from Mt. Iron, MN about 65 miles north of Duluth. It's freezing cold there right now as well. My parents are still there and I don't know how they do it. Growing up, it's all you know so you deal with it, but now that I live in TX, I couldn't move back! :)
Blasternank

Postby Hoot » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Blasternank wrote:Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! Hoot, I'm originally from Mt. Iron, MN about 65 miles north of Duluth. It's freezing cold there right now as well. My parents are still there and I don't know how they do it. Growing up, it's all you know so you deal with it, but now that I live in TX, I couldn't move back! :)

I had a room mate with benefits from Mt. Iron for about a year in the mid 80s. Built like a termite mound but boy could she cook from scratch!
I grew up in the humid heat of the eastern seaboard. Once I came to Minnesota on vacation for a couple of weeks. Went back home, settled my accounts, sold what I couldn't fit in the Maverick and headed back to Minnesota. Don't miss that congestion, pollution, racing to an early grave pace.The cold was easier when I was younger though....

Hoot's drifting back to a better time....
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Off Topic