My You Tube Channel got attacked.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

My You Tube Channel got attacked.

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri May 09, 2014 2:17 am

Some of you may have noticed that my You Tube Channel was shut down last week. The reason was due to an attacker who started posting vile comments on my videos. That individual has since been banned from the channel. I locked up my videos and took a week to screen every video and every comment to be sure that we deleted all the damaging comments. However, the person also managed to dislike several videos before he could be shut down. This has had a minor negative effect on my channel. I am also afraid I lost a few subscribers. While I can delete bad comments, I cannot undo the dislikes.
Now that I have finished repairing the damage that I could repair, I have changed a few settings and re-opened the channel to viewers, but I need a little help.
If you would, please go to my You Tube Channel "TexasSheepdawg21" and please subscribe and like and comment on my videos. Here is a link to one of my feature videos.
http://youtu.be/Rt7SAzXuo8I
Also, in the future, if you see any trolls, would you please PM me and let me know? Thanx!
Texas Sheepdawg.
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.61 KiB) Viewed 15647 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: My You Tube Channel got attacked.

Postby kottke_35 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:07 am

Will do sir! Carry on!

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby helidude350 » Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

:?:

Did this dude not watch your videos?

Did he miss the 3/4" hole in the 7/16" steel plate?

Some people ARE that stoopid !
helidude350

Postby Spike1 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Got you covered dude
Spike1

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri May 09, 2014 11:12 pm

I don't understand some people. Why would a stranger attack a guys' channel and attempt to destroy someone's reputation? Nevertheless, it got bad. Fortunately, I am not the only person who admins my channel. They caught it and notified me. Yes. I have a ghost admin on my You Tube Channel. Nobody knows who it is but me and the ghost. Ghost promptly removed the nasty comment that caught it's attention, then called me. I spent a whole week in damage control. From now on, ALL comments must be approved by the Admins. Anything slanderous or vile will be documented for legal purposes then removed and the person will be banned from my channel.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Hey TSD,

It's obvious to me what's going on here.

You're not shooting into an U.S. Flag or some other wholesome target.

If you were wearing an Obama mask and really looking bad-to-the-bone, well that might help too, get it?

Having fun with a gun "IS" verboten..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun May 11, 2014 7:00 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (131.34 KiB) Viewed 15598 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon May 12, 2014 7:16 am

Update. The guilty party was, in fact, someone once on our FaceBook. He has faced quite a bit of pressure since the incident. So much, that he has offered an apology which I have accepted. He tried to post his apology on You Tube, but he doesn't realize his account is barred from commenting on my channel. He also sent an apology to me via FaceBook messenger. Here is the screen capture of his apology. While I have accepted his apology, he will forever be barred from the channel and from any future activity on FaceBook. I can forgive.....but I will never forget.
image.jpg
image.jpg (103.86 KiB) Viewed 15588 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 am

Good On You Robin.

A Bigger Man I know Not..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Nosparks » Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 pm

I just don't understand why people feel so strongly to do hateful harmful things to people. I don't always agree on certain subjects on this forum, I do agree on many of the issues. I refrain from saying anything that might be considered negative and let people voice their opinion. That's their/your/our right, and it should be that way for all. So someone says they don't like this or they like this, just let them be and they should do the same to you. Freedom of speech is not a freedom to verbally hurt/attack someone! Some people forget that!

I'm sorry someone caused you TSD so much trouble, it just ridiculous. I enjoy you video's and I am very glad to see you and your son participating in a activity together. That sir is an admirable thing, as it is lacking in so much of todays society!
Nosparks

Next

Return to Off Topic