Message from Wildcatter

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Message from Wildcatter

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 am

Ok Guys here's a tale of woe.

So, I just spent a month out in Idaho. Went to my Step Sons Wedding and did the Grand-Pa thing. Had a great time.

So, I came in last Saturday to the Furnace Off, pipes frozen, water spewing out all over. Extensive damage on three floors. The basement flooded and so far the Insurance Co., is on the hook for $75,000 and the price is going up.

So, What I'm trying to say is, for all you guys that are looking for something from me is well, I'm a little distracted just now and may not be able to give proper service. But I will log on here from time to time. But right now I'm being kick out of the house for the next 2-3 months while repairs are being made and my shops are in part here, but hopefully next week I'll be partially back open, but service will still take it on the chin, as you can imagine..

I' was thinking of going down to the Dawgs HQ, but he won't share his S'mores much at all. He's a bad Doggie..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Spike1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Damn, sorry to here about your misfortune. I was raised in Ypsilanti. After graduating from U of M I left the cold, frozen pipes, flooded basements etc and headed south. Been down here for 35 years. Keep your chin up, hope everything works out. Remember get at least two bids for any work done on your house. Three is even better. Good luck!
Spike1

Postby Al in Mi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Tim, your the 4th I know of with busted pipes, but your the leader in damages for sure. :(

holler if you need anything buddy.
Al in Mi

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Yeah. Debbie announced the bad news a few days ago. Man, that's rough. Of course you're welcome to come down here but I've got some pretty rough stuff going on here too. We are in the process of moving everything out of moms apt after she fell and broke her shoulder. She spent two weeks in rehab and the circumstances dictated that she would never return to her apt and has been moved into assisted living. I've been set back about $6K buying a steel container to move all of her belongings to and spent the last week and half moving stuff out to my place and cleaning out her apartment. I haven't touched an AR in a month and haven't been in my gun room for about the same period. We've also got to deal with moms legal problems with the apt lease and her car lease. She will never drive again. I just got back home from McKinneyTX and a meeting with lawyer and the apt manager. I'm mom's POA so now I have way too much to handle. And I still have to work grave yard shift. So I gotta get some rest. Good Luck Tim. Sounds like we both need some serious prayers.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby jerdebson » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Tim, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Seems like just last winter you had a lot of problems too. Hows the 9MMNATO coming along? Hope to hear your back to normal soon (as close at it gets to normal for you that is)........ :o
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby Ghost Dog » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:07 pm

My prayers for both you guys.
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:35 am

Like unto the prophet Jonas,
Who was guarded for three days and
Three nights in the belly of a whale,
Thus shall the Almighty God,
As a Father, guard and protect me from all evil.
Amen.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:34 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Like unto the prophet Jonas,
Who was guarded for three days and
Three nights in the belly of a whale,
Thus shall the Almighty God,
As a Father, guard and protect me from all evil.
Amen.

Thanks, Bill..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm trying out my computer skills. Most of y'all have seen this video, before but here it is again on the YouTube, this time..

..t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xse2aEaStZ0
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Good Job Tim! I shared the link over on the Thumper page on Facebook.
I suspect there's a bit of drooling and envy about to take place.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic