Message from Wildcatter

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Message from Wildcatter

Postby wildcatter » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 pm

I see the Dawg's been running the roads again. In-Other-Words,, get your wife and kids off the street, board up your windows, protect yourself from rampaging buffalo!!!!

Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Ghost Dog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Mmmmmmm, fresh road kill!!!!!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:14 am

Il n'est pas moi, je le jure!!
You forget! I was raised in Louisiana!
That road kill would have been loaded
In the back of my truck and headed for the
Butcher Block!
We eat fresh Road Kill and spit out the gravel!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:12 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
Il n'est pas moi, je le jure!!
You forget! I was raised in Louisiana!
That road kill would have been loaded
In the back of my truck and headed for the
Butcher Block!
We eat fresh Road Kill and spit out the gravel!

What do you mean it's not you? And what do you swear to again? (for our guys he's saying "it's not me, I swear")

My Parlez-vous, ain't all that rusty.

FYI, it was my family that went down to Louisianan from Quebec Canada-eah, and actually started that whole Cajun Thing in Louisianan!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am

Haha! Funny! Hey guys! He thinks they "went" to Louisiana!! Fact is, they was "Sent". As in kicked out! Exiled! Probably for cooking and serving road kill raccoons to British soldiers! They probably caught on when they kept finding splinters in the meat from the wagon wheels. Oh well. I would have served them British jerk weeds armadillo and told them it was turtle stew.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:32 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Haha! Funny! Hey guys! He thinks they "went" to Louisiana!! Fact is, they was "Sent". As in kicked out! Exiled! Probably for cooking and serving road kill raccoons to British soldiers! They probably caught on when they kept finding splinters in the meat from the wagon wheels. Oh well. I would have served them British jerk weeds armadillo and told them it was turtle stew.

You don't know how close to the truth your observations are.

I don't quite remember how many "Greats" (Like 13-17), But my Greatx17+- Grandfather was the George Washington of Canada. And the family is rich in Politicians & Horse Thieves (never could tell the difference), but also farmers, Lumber Jacks, Commercial Fishermen, etc..

The family settled all of the Maritime's out to at least Manitoba. Having gotten their took-us kicked during the French and Indian Wars, they did get kicked out of Canada and settled northern Lake Huron and around the thumb of Michigan. We have hundreds of family grave yards all over the shores of Lake Huron.

The Family split up, some went east to fight in the Revolutionary War, some went south and started that Cajun Thing. LeGendre Louisianan, at one time, was the center of Arcadia. And some stayed in MI.

My direct family came out of Quebec about 1900 and again resettled the thumb, where I live know..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 am

Back when i was a kid, we studied Louisiana history. So yeah. I know for a fact a lot of French Canadian criminals.... (At least according to the pompous British inbreds), got shipped down to the swamps, (a British idiots' idea of hell), in Louisiana. Just like they sent a bunch of British criminals down to Austrailia later. It's just something inbred aristocrats do, I guess. So I know I was walking the razors edge of truth there. LOL. Their loss was Louisianas' gain. And boy those Limeys were sore losers.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby helidude350 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Like Tammy said in the movie" walk it off"
helidude350

Postby Jim in Houston » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 am

wildcatter wrote:
I don't quite remember how many "Greats" (Like 13-17), But my Greatx17+- Grandfather was the George Washington of Canada. And the family is rich in Politicians & Horse Thieves (never could tell the difference), but also farmers, Lumber Jacks, Commercial Fishermen,

..t

Probably 7 or 8th grandfather. My wife recently found out that she is a direct descendent of governor Bradford of the Plymouth colony - her 8th grandfather that gets back to 1620's.
Last edited by Jim in Houston on Sun May 10, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby wildcatter » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Hey If you want one y'all BETTER-MOVE on it.Cabella's has 20" uppers And BudsGunshop.com has whole weapons for sale.

THESE WON'T LAST LONG!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic