friends

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

friends

Postby Dave selepack » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:38 am

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for what you do here, I have learned a lot about the 450bm round .GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!
Dave selepack

Re: friends

Postby Dave selepack » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Backing hilarary Clinton would be as bad as loading 2f black powder in your 450!!!!
Dave selepack

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:41 am

Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to keep our forum fun and informative. As far as anyone here backing Hillary...... Well. I think the only people here backing any Hillary would probably just be putting their donkey or Kabota in reverse and I'm sure with the heavy equipment, at least we will hear a back up alarm. As for the donkey, you'll probably smell it before you hear it. But then again, that could hold true for Hillary Clinton too.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Dave selepack » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Very well put, Thanks again God Bless!!!
Dave selepack

Postby wildcatter » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to keep our forum fun and informative. As far as anyone here backing Hillary...... Well. I think the only people here backing any Hillary would probably just be putting their donkey or Kabota in reverse and I'm sure with the heavy equipment, at least we will hear a back up alarm. As for the donkey, you'll probably smell it before you hear it. But then again, that could hold true for Hillary Clinton too.

You Bad Mouthing Your Momma again??

Dave your Kind words are indeed well received.

And as the Dawg says, we do try hard to make this the most respectful site, on the Web.

I bet You've noticed the foul Mouths are checked. This one little factoid, makes for the free-flow of ideas, coupled with our innate respect we have for all here, an absolute pleasure to be here!

Anybody give me an Amen on the above!?!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Dave selepack » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:57 pm

AMEN BROTHER GOD BLESS!!!!
Dave selepack

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat May 02, 2015 3:24 am

Amen.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Off Topic