Picture of the Black Followers? YES.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Picture of the Black Followers? YES.

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 am

To whoever that was who sent me a message about those black followers, here's a picture of them. And yes, they are the real thing.
image.jpg
Stash.
image.jpg (970.06 KiB) Viewed 10004 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: Picture of the Black Followers? YES.

Postby Hoot » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:48 am

Judging from the micro-dots, that's a piece of brass from me. ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:59 am

:roll: :lol:
Your signatures are all over that batch of brass that I bought from you! I really need some range time, but my life around here is Chaos right now. I've been on vacation for five days now and I've yet to do anything recreational. Been taking care of moms' business and catching up on house chores.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Hoot » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:16 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote::roll: :lol:
Your signatures are all over that batch of brass that I bought from you! I really need some range time, but my life around here is Chaos right now. I've been on vacation for five days now and I've yet to do anything recreational. Been taking care of moms' business and catching up on house chores.

I hear you. I messed up the cartilage in my hip on July 25th and have been hobbled until this week. Now, I'll be flying out to spend 9 days visiting my Dad and Sister next week. It'll be almost October before I get back out to the range with my 450b and Fall is in the air. It was in the 40s this morning when I left for work. :roll:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:21 am

Hoot wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote::roll: :lol:

I hear you. I messed up the cartilage in my hip on July 25th and have been hobbled until this week. Now, I'll be flying out to spend 9 days visiting my Dad and Sister next week. It'll be almost October before I get back out to the range with my 450b and Fall is in the air. It was in the 40s this morning when I left for work. :roll:

Hoot

I think you and me are probably gonna start posting range reports about the same time then. It's still got some cooling off to do down here.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Hoot,

We need to keep you healthy man! Fall is most definitely in the air! Hope all is well for everyone. It's been a while since I've been able to check in.

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Return to Off Topic