The coveted invite

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

The coveted invite

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:14 am

If anybody on this board has heard of lockerz than you no it is pretty hard to get an invite. I just so happen to have an account and will send an invite to anyone that ask. The concept is pretty cool for those that like freebies. I just want to be able to give back a little goodwill to the great folks here. So as stated above any one interested just shoot me a p.m.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: The coveted invite

Postby MudBug » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 am

what is Lockerz?
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 pm

MudBug wrote:what is Lockerz?

1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.

I am usually pretty weary of this kind of stuff but this is actually really cool. 100% real and no spam. Just want to pay it forward, if I can save money in some departments(gadgets, and stuff) then I can spend it on essentials(ammo).
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
2zero6

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Also have 2 invites to google wave left on a first come first serve basis.
2zero6

Return to Off Topic