2011 SHOT Show

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 2011 SHOT Show

Postby thatguy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm

bushmeister wrote:I apologize for derailing another worthy thread, but I was irritated. Back to the shot show......

I wouldnt consider it a derailing - to be honest I was about to post the same thing asking for clarification..

b
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

What is a web link where we can catch daily updates on
the Shotshow? And a live video feed would be awesome.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 am

I'm in Vegas now, got in yesterday. Spent the day with my daughter and friends that live here. A record high, was set today, and the weather is short-sleeve, which is starkly contrasted to the Arctic conditions I just left.

Tomorrow is the start of four big days. I've got some marching orders, from you guys and if you have more, I'll see them on my Lap Top, each evening.

I too wouldn't consider the observations as derailing anything. It's all related, if Hornady was ending production, then we'd want to know it. But the truth is, again, very serious consideration is being given to expanding Hornady's 450 production and with many new bullets to boot. I think they might be feeling Remmy nipping at their heals, over the 450, and want to be ahead of the Big-Green. As for Remmy, they will be in the act as well and I plan to find out exactly when. Does this all sound like the end of the 450b or is it the announcement of something dire, from a shrill, panic individual, over their weapon's prospects??

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

This has to be very exciting for you, WC. Let's hope Hornady takes
On Remmy and a competitive product developement gives
us 450B shooters a plethora of projectiles to choose from.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 pm

See if you can find out anything good about
Timber Wolf Tactical Solutions lower build
Kits.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby pitted bore » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:What is a web link where we can catch daily updates on
the Shotshow? And a live video feed would be awesome.

Not a lot, but something: NSSF youtube videos from shotshow

--Bob
pitted bore

Postby BillytheKid » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

These guys have posted a lot of vids about the shot show:

http://www.youtube.com/user/2brothersadventures

In particular, I like the Keltec KSG, and I am curious about that .357 air rifle that is knocking over steel at 75 yards!
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby wildcatter » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 pm

!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

Remmy "IS" in production, as I write this, with their Accu-Point 260gr 450 Bushmaster Ammunition!!!! Shipments coming very soon, better put in your orders NOW..

I've asked for some ammo for review and they said Shore-Nuff. Remmy, now wants to do the Barnes 325gr Barnes Busters, in the 450b, and asked me if they should produced another, guess what I said?..t

HORNADY..
..is very put out that Marty could say and write the things he is saying about Hornady's 450b production. The Hornady Exec I talked to said.."we have always been kind to Marty", concerning the things he is saying about the 450, they said, quote.."sounds like the Dieing Breath of a desperate man, concerned about the health of the 458 socom"..end quote.

Not only is the 450b NOT in jeopardy, but because of the successes in sales, they will most likely introduce, AT LEAST, two new loadings and maybe as many as four, keep in mind that nothing is written in stone yet, but the conversations are serious, but just talk at this point, no Executive Decisions have been made yet.

More when I have more time, but I did look at Ruger's LC9, what I nice pocket rocket..T
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 am

Awesome, Keep the info coming. Did Remmy offer any info on the Core-Loct version? I notice it is listed as "backorderable" on Cabelas site where it used to be "out of stock".
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 am

I'm smiling!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic