what a forum..

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

what a forum..

Postby brian923 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm so impressed with this forum. Its one of the first forums that I've been on that's not overrun with "mines better than yours," everyone seems to want to help others and keep this sport growing. This is a nice spot to come and learn more about the sport and passion that I share with many of you. Thank you, brian.
brian923

Re: what a forum..

Postby gunnut » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Why Thank You Sir!! Welcome aboard and pull up a stump! :)
I like to think I learn "something" every time I log on. :D
gunnut

Postby bushmeister » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

brian923 wrote:I'm so impressed with this forum. Its one of the first forums that I've been on that's not overrun with "mines better than yours," everyone seems to want to help others and keep this sport growing. This is a nice spot to come and learn more about the sport and passion that I share with many of you. Thank you, brian.

That's what it's all about. And Mudbug did us right by getting us a place to communicate with reasonable intelligence. Thanks to all for being a part of it!
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 am

Thanx! :mrgreen:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby MudBug » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm

bushmeister wrote:
brian923 wrote:I'm so impressed with this forum. Its one of the first forums that I've been on that's not overrun with "mines better than yours," everyone seems to want to help others and keep this sport growing. This is a nice spot to come and learn more about the sport and passion that I share with many of you. Thank you, brian.

That's what it's all about. And Mudbug did us right by getting us a place to communicate with reasonable intelligence. Thanks to all for being a part of it!

Honestly you guys give me too much credit. I did this for selfish reasons. I wanted info about the 450b and starting this forum was the best way I new of to get it. (the thread at calguns was getting confusing).

You guys are what make this forum work, you are what keep it civil and honest.

I don't think I have ever been part of a forum that was filled with so many well behaved adults before.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby Jim in Houston » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I agree. Great forum. I am new to the 450 and to gun forums in general. When I searched for 450 boards a lot came up with notes like, "5 posts, last post Nov 2007. Not this board!!! Good info and it got me more interested in my rifle.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

I can't get enough of this place. I get frustrated about two AM when I am looking to see if any new stuff is being posted, but everyone except ME is asleep. :roll:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Off Topic