photobucket block fix extension for chrome

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

photobucket block fix extension for chrome

Postby plant_one » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am

Check out "Photobucket Hotlink Fix": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... apbifiaedg

this lets you view images posted from PB, while using chrome, without having to pony up for hosting.

it works.

the site itself is still bogged to hell with ads, but at least you can see old forum posts and such
plant_one

Re: photobucket block fix extension for chrome

Postby Al in Mi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Any easy way to download pica that are stored there?
Al in Mi

Re: photobucket block fix extension for chrome

Postby plant_one » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 pm

not that ive found. the page is so *&$&#$ with advertising i cant navigate for the life of me. PB did actually just drop its rates for subscription down some from what iv'e seen around the interweb, but i'm still done with them anyway. they're not getting a freaking dime of my $$ after how i, as a paying subscriber, was treated. its not like i was mooching for free forever... i was actually coughing up $$ to use their service before the big change. they can kiss my @$$.

one note i forgot to mention - with the extension running you may notice a slowdown in your loading speed as it does connect thru the extension for EVER page that loads, not just htose that need it.

i have the extension installed, but have been keeping it disabled until i get to a page where i need it. the just a couple clicks to enable and i get the info i need, then disable again... its a few seconds on either side to enable/disable so no big deal imho
plant_one

Return to Off Topic