Blast From the Past

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Blast From the Past

Postby Hoot » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:55 pm

I have been passing the time until comfortable shooting season returns, finally cleaning up my elohtihs shop that had fallen to hoarding raw materials and parts and most importantly succumbed to me flitting from one project to the next without cleaning up and putting stuff back where it belongs, assuming that I had place for it to start with. That's another story... :roll:

I found a stack of American Rifleman magazines from a ways back and took them up to the bookshelf in the "echo chamber". If I wait long enough, they all seem like new, albeit dated, reading material again. Anyway, I was lookig through one in typical left handed fashion (back to front) and found an interesting ad I just had to share.

More than a decade before Tim LeGendre brought the 450b to market, he was already creating interesting shooting platforms and here's one for the ages:

I thought that those of you who did not know this about Tim would appreciate it.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Blast From the Past

Postby Al in Mi » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 am

haven't heard from the catter in awhile, hope all is well.
Al in Mi

Return to Off Topic