100 MEMBERS GIFT

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

100 MEMBERS GIFT

Postby wildcatter » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Ok, we just got member #98, what say we do something for the number 100. Should we buy them a new 450 rifle (and no, 206, you can't join two more times under an alias) or do we all give that person some kind of special recognition? The 450 we really only a joke to tease 206, and I do tease, as so many can attest and you may be next..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: 100 MEMBERS GIFT

Postby MudBug » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Hmmmm, I think I might be able to give them a special title.

I'm not sure how that member count thing works though. I'm not sure if it counts all the spammers I've busted and kicked out.

You guys don't see them anymore since any new members have to have their first post approved before it get's posted, so I catch all the spammers now before you guys see them.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby wildcatter » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:22 pm

MudBug wrote:Hmmmm, I think I might be able to give them a special title.

I'm not sure how that member count thing works though. I'm not sure if it counts all the spammers I've busted and kicked out.

You guys don't see them anymore since any new members have to have their first post approved before it get's posted, so I catch all the spammers now before you guys see them.

Wow, thanks Mudder for protecting us, you're the Greatest!! And well, I was just thinking about that #100, maybe it's just a pipe-thought, unless somebody else has an idea..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby thatguy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm

What about some 450B hats/shirts/etc and maybe we could get 'Mr 450B' (wildcatter) to personally sign it.. :lol:

Seriously on the apparel - I know I would buy some stuff if you had some to seel (but it has to be 'tacticool' lol)

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby wildcatter » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

thatguy wrote:What about some 450B hats/shirts/etc and maybe we could get 'Mr 450B' (wildcatter) to personally sign it.. :lol:

Seriously on the apparel - I know I would buy some stuff if you had some to seel (but it has to be 'tacticool' lol)

Brian

OK!! Now we're thinking! I love Brain Storming... You know those Hello Kalashnikov shirts, how about a Hello 450 Bushmaster shirt, hat?

I have had in the past wanted a Hello LeMAGET logo, with a sub caption of, "WHEN ONE SHOT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH", or "ONE SHOT, ONE KILLS EVERYTHING" kind of thing..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks MB for blocking the spammers that is a full time job in itself. Darn it Wildcatter you caught on, I had usernames 306 and 406 hidden up my sleeve. How about a big freezer bag full of .450 brass for the 100th member, it isnt a large amount of money but would definately benefit the person for reloading, and would serve a dual purpose for us as well if they post any new loads? ;)
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 am

2zero6 wrote:Thanks MB for blocking the spammers that is a full time job in itself. Darn it Wildcatter you caught on, I had usernames 306 and 406 hidden up my sleeve. How about a big freezer bag full of .450 brass for the 100th member, it isnt a large amount of money but would definately benefit the person for reloading, and would serve a dual purpose for us as well if they post any new loads? ;)

That's a good idea! Mudder would have to declare who they are (exclaiming that its 450b that awards them with a bag and then the next award for the #500, then #1000 or some other formula) and I could take care of the rest, sending them the bag in Mudders/450b's name. All this isn't really necessary, but, separates us from the other Boards (in a big way), who many times are very contentious, and spreads among us, a mood of "Gentlemen and their Pursuits". Keep the ideas coming, we don't have much time left.
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby thatguy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 am

wildcatter wrote: <deleted text>

I have had in the past wanted a Hello LeMAGET logo, with a sub caption of, "WHEN ONE SHOT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH", or "ONE SHOT, ONE KILLS EVERYTHING" kind of thing..

what about something like - "450 Bushmaster, only your wife will want something bigger" LOL joking..
brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

:lol: :? :oops: :lol: :lol: ...that's a good one brian! :D

:) I like the cap/shirt logo thing ;) I just wish someone here woulda told me that when I was in NYC a couple weeks ago :? that my BM cap & Tshirt was gonna cause sucha stir :oops: I didn't know NYC wasn't a concealed carry state either :| which added 3 xtra days to my stay courtesy of the NYPD :(
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 pm

thatguy wrote:what about something like - "450 Bushmaster, only your wife will want something bigger" LOL joking..
brian

LOL Image I don't care who ya are that's freakin' hilarious!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Next

Return to Off Topic