Bipod stock handguard 450

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Bipod stock handguard 450

Postby BD1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 pm

I don't know about the Docter, mine's an Ultradot LT and I can't get both cross bars in a groove on the PEPR mounts. IMHO the ideal setup could the Ultimate slam scope with the 250 FTX reticule and a small holo dot on top for close work. I don't know about the 20 moa dot. For my old eyes brightness is the key more than dot size. A bright dot = the fastest in close shooting for me.
BD
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Postby MudBug » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 pm

My little TNVC RDPII would fit on those rails and they are a bargains at $140
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby BD1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm

That looks like it would do the trick. How has it held up for you?
BD
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Postby MudBug » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

BD1 wrote:That looks like it would do the trick. How has it held up for you?
BD

Fine so far but I haven't used it on a 450b. I have two of them. One on a Ruger 22/45, and another that used to be on an AK74 and is now on a 2:00 mount on my 18" Grendel next to a SIghtron SII 4.5-14x42MD.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby Chrisforino » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks fo the suggestion on the burris mount. That thing looks badass for the money. Ordered one already. Appreciate it! Still cannot find a quality bipod that works with that stock handguard. May have to put a quad rail on it. Don't want to cause the stock one just has a great feel while in the woods
Chrisforino

Postby MudBug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Chrisforino wrote:Thanks fo the suggestion on the burris mount. That thing looks badass for the money. Ordered one already. Appreciate it! Still cannot find a quality bipod that works with that stock handguard. May have to put a quad rail on it. Don't want to cause the stock one just has a great feel while in the woods

Eric

MudBug
Site Admin

Postby bushmeister » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 am

What was that slogan that was being chanted by McCain/Palin???? Drill baby, Drill! :D
bushmeister

Previous

Return to Off Topic