I have seen it all now.

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

I have seen it all now.

Postby 2zero6 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Just caught an episode of "Steven Segal: Lawman" and holy cow I didn't even know he is a cop let alone has been for 20 years!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: I have seen it all now.

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:08 am

seen that too.
Al in Mi

Postby thatguy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 am

Some how Howard Stern must have gotten the series ahead of the air dates. He has been talking about for a couple weeks on how big he is and that he just rides around in the car until the guy is caught. Then he walks up and makes the arrest.. the easiest way to not get caught was to just run, SS would never be able to catch you.. lol

Is that accurate? I have not seen the series and based on what I have heard i certainly wont be setting the DVR anytime soon..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:39 pm

The show wasn't too bad but it wasn't as riveting as S.O.A. The second episode I watched had him teaching another guy how to shoot which led Segal to shootin the tips off of q-tips and match heads with his 1911.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby thatguy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 am

2zero6 wrote:The show wasn't too bad but it wasn't as riveting as S.O.A. The second episode I watched had him teaching another guy how to shoot which led Segal to shootin the tips off of q-tips and match heads with his 1911.

So Steven Segal is capable of actually shooting it seems.. We had Shack Oneil as a deputy sheriff here for a while (until he made a rap recording that had some words the Sheriff didnt appreciate) and I wondered how gun savy he was..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Return to Off Topic