New Brother

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: New Brother

Postby thatguy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 am

wildcatter wrote:
2zero6 wrote:you're a lucky guy! I am still torn between the grendel an that round. Wish I could just buy both but the instant gratification part of may may just have to take a back seat so I can get one then the other later. :mrgreen:

Hold on 206 I have something coming that is sure to blow the competition away (again), should be sometime early next year. I gotta get these labs finished then back into the serious shooting research and the 6.5 and other cartridges are at the top of the list..

The problem with you wildcatter is that.... You will ALWAYS be bringing out the next greatest cartridge.. We will end up either 1) never buying another gun because of what you have in the pipeline, OR 2) we end up with a safe full of guns.. LOL

keep up the great work..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

thatguy wrote:
The problem with you wildcatter is that.... You will ALWAYS be bringing out the next greatest cartridge.. We will end up either 1) never buying another gun because of what you have in the pipeline, OR 2) we end up with a safe full of guns.. LOL

keep up the great work..

Brian

What's the problem, I mean you have too many guns now? Or is it you need another safe? These are good problems...lol
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:56 pm

thatguy wrote:The problem with you wildcatter is that.... You will ALWAYS be bringing out the next greatest cartridge.. We will end up either 1) never buying another gun because of what you have in the pipeline, OR 2) we end up with a safe full of guns.. LOL

keep up the great work..

Brian

I'll take what's behind door #2 please.....
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm

As a Hook, but only for the guys here, when I come on-board with this stuff, I plan to offer things like barrels and bolts, etc, at cost. And then if we can get one of us to do the work, on-the-cheap, again just for these guys and then only for a season, maybe we can offer complete uppers. BUT, I'll only be able to do this until the Majors take over the projects...Think about it..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Colohunter » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am

Sounds intriguing to me, let us know what you end up with.
Colohunter

Postby thatguy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

wildcatter wrote:
thatguy wrote:

keep up the great work..

Brian

What's the problem, I mean you have too many guns now? Or is it you need another safe? These are good problems...lol

its not a problem..I just need to get my wife to work more (she only works part time as an optometrist) to finance these future purchases.. LOL When I bought my upper, I didnt tell here i bought a new 'gun', I just said I bought some "stuff" for deer hunting.. I can probably get by with that once or twice more - she has no idea what I already own.. :D

b
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Previous

Return to Off Topic