Going out of town

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Going out of town

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Ok, so you-all don't wonder. I'm outta here at 4a on the 20th (about 4 hrs and I hope to get a little sleep). I will have sporadic contact but won't be able to respond to it all, but, if'n ya want something done at the SHOT maybe post it here, as well as directed other stuff.. By the reports, I'm getting, this is going to be a big show for us. The Big Announcement of things that pertain to us is supposed to go down at that show. I hope to be able to report it then, and I'll do it right here.. Care to fathom a guess at what it might be?????????..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

:) if you get this reply along the way... I'm 5mins off I-10 in Baton Rouge, La. 8-)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby wildcatter » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm

MOUNTIN DU wrote::) if you get this reply along the way... I'm 5mins off I-10 in Baton Rouge, La. 8-)

Got it, and every couple of days, I hope, I'll be checking in..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

Some of y6ou guys have PM'ed me with your phone numbers and Locals. Keep it up. The PM system will keep all that stuff in one location, so I won't have to search for it while on the road.. I just tried to mooch a Cajun Dinner out of Mountain DU, he's in Cajun Country..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

:) i'll be at the huntin' camp again Christmas night thru Jan. 3rd... it's only an hour from home, so call in advance and we'll set something up. The best place to eat Cajun Cookin' is in a Cajun's house ;) :lol:
MOUNTIN DU

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Ok guys, I'm on the move. I'm in Vegas and heading to MudBug's County, then on across I-10 and if time allows I'll come see a bunch of you guys, it's amazing what I'll do for a dinner..wink
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm

call when you get to B.R. 8-)
MOUNTIN DU

Postby MudBug » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Kinda had breakfast with Tim (Wildcatter) this morning. I say kinda because it lasted from 10am to 3pm :lol:

Be prepared, Tim has a lot of stories and all of them worth listening too. I had a great time.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

:| ...approximately when will you be in the baton rouge area?...approximately! :| i have another 30days of vacation starting jan.1st, so i don't mind burning one or two days to learn something from the master.Image
MOUNTIN DU

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 pm

MOUNTIN DU wrote::| ...approximately when will you be in the baton rouge area?...approximately! :| i have another 30days of vacation starting jan.1st, so i don't mind burning one or two days to learn something from the master.[ http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-think004.gif ]

Because I'm making customer call backs and such it will be most likely in three-four days or so. I'll give you a hollar when I firm this up.
Safety First..t
wildcatter

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic