Going out of town

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Going out of town

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:16 am

Ok, so there I am playing with my new Grand Daughter in Rexburg, Id after traveling there from MI (I'll be leaving this Sunday). The wife and I are flying to Vegas after Christmas, renting a car, driving to El Paso, TX, then on to AL and maybe to Tampa, calling on customers all the way, before turning back to take the car back to Vegas and then doing the SHOT SHOW, before flying home to MI. I'll be gone a month, playing and shooting all across America.

Questions: * Who's going to the SHOT, we could hook up..
* What do you want researched at SHOT..
* Who among our gang of Cut-Throats lives anywhere near my route of
travel (I know the Mudder is in AZ somewhere and the Sheriff Joe
Arpaio, just might give him a Day Pass). I should have goodies with me
and road breaks would be nice with buddies..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Going out of town

Postby bushmeister » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 am

Where in AL are you going? I'm on the GA/AL line.
bushmeister

Postby MudBug » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:51 am

I don't think I'll make SHOT this year, though I think I could wrangle an invite from a couple companies I associate with.

Yes I am in AZ and Sheriff Joe likes me enough now that he's signed my NFA paperwork 5 times in the last few years. (This took two pages of I'm sorry's and explanations to help him get over my past indiscretions and youthful retardations) :oops: I'm in the PHX area, so let me know when you will be here and we'll do something.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

bushmeister wrote:Where in AL are you going? I'm on the GA/AL line.

I'll be going north of Birmingham, so I'll be on the US10 before I head north. You could come up to my Buddies, he lives in Culman, AL. But, I might be going to FL too, so I'll be going right through your AO.
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm

MudBug wrote:I don't think I'll make SHOT this year, though I think I could wrangle an invite from a couple companies I associate with.

Yes I am in AZ and Sheriff Joe likes me enough now that he's signed my NFA paperwork 5 times in the last few years. (This took two pages of I'm sorry's and explanations to help him get over my past indiscretions and youthful retardations) :oops: I'm in the PHX area, so let me know when you will be here and we'll do something.

Common Mudder, I'll take ya in under my companies name. But you bet, I'll holler when I get an ETA. My wife will have her lap-top and it's hooked to the cell system, so I'll be in a loose contact, for those that get a brain contusion and want something photographed or researched at the show..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby gunnut » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm in Atlanta.. I could meet you at the Florida panhandle.
gunnut

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

gunnut wrote:I'm in Atlanta.. I could meet you at the Florida panhandle.

Hey Gunner, look like I have to be in Columbus, GA, so we probably can work something out. If you sweet talk Bushmeister real nice and promise to bring something for his grill, he's promising to fix me up with some tenderloins seasoned with that 450b Marinade sauce..wink
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby bushmeister » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 pm

wildcatter wrote:
gunnut wrote:I'm in Atlanta.. I could meet you at the Florida panhandle.

Hey Gunner, look like I have to be in Columbus, GA, so we probably can work something out. If you sweet talk Bushmeister real nice and promise to bring something for his grill, he's promising to fix me up with some tenderloins seasoned with that 450b Marinade sauce..wink

No need for sweet talk...Come on down gn.
bushmeister

Postby gunnut » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 pm

P.M. Me Where and when and I'll make the time to meet!
gunnut

Postby wildcatter » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Don't know yet, but when it gets closer I'll have an ETA..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Next

Return to Off Topic