Going out of town

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Going out of town

Postby wildcatter » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Looks like the furthest east I'm going to make it is Birmingham, AL, traveling north to Culman, AL area.

Looks like the Bushmiester shin-dig is off, he's going out of town, so if you guys east of Birmingham want to get together, by traveling over into the Birmingham area, I'll be avaliable say thursday, PM me if that's a go..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 pm

My apologies for those who were planning on coming here. Unfortunately work has gotten in the way. :(
bushmeister

Postby rugger16 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 pm

wildcatter wrote:Ok, so you-all don't wonder. I'm outta here at 4a on the 20th (about 4 hrs and I hope to get a little sleep). I will have sporadic contact but won't be able to respond to it all, but, if'n ya want something done at the SHOT maybe post it here, as well as directed other stuff.. By the reports, I'm getting, this is going to be a big show for us. The Big Announcement of things that pertain to us is supposed to go down at that show. I hope to be able to report it then, and I'll do it right here.. Care to fathom a guess at what it might be?????????..t

Ok, SHOT opened up this morning. What is the big announcement???? :mrgreen: Nevermind, I see it on the portal page this morning. AWESOME!!!
rugger16

Previous

Return to Off Topic