Cartridges of the world 12th edition

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Cartridges of the world 12th edition

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 am

Cartridges of the world 12th edition. We're in there, as the saying goes..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Cartridges of the world 12th edition

Postby NordicRX8 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

wildcatter wrote:Cartridges of the world 12th edition. We're in there, as the saying goes..t

Did a quick search... saw that the cover of this edition has nothing but Hornady offerings on the cover... with that cover, we better be in it. :lol:
A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

Postby wildcatter » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 pm

I like RX8's thinking. I went through allot of trouble to get us there and were not in the Proprietary Cartridges Section or the Wildcat Section (like a couple of 450b wanna-B's are), we are in the Standard/Factory Cartridge Section, where we're supposed to be.

Ok, for now I'm in Rexburg, Idaho, wont be home until after the SHOOT SHOW, the end of Jan.

For you guys that have been asking, wait until say the first of Feb to send your copies of 'Cartridges of the World', at which time I'll custom sign them then, probably with several pictures, I'm thinking of the one with Col. Jeff Cooper and myself, another I have with me, Stoner, Uzi, and Kalasnikov and of course recent one with say my wife and I on the range. It might be better if I bought a bunch, fix them up and mailed them out. When I get back I'll post the particulars. Of course, I'll need you to PM me with your stats if that's something you are interested in.
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm

HOLY COW!! I got quite a few request for pertsoalizations, but it turns out they were confusing the 450 MARLIN with our work. Looks like COTW forgot about us and we are not in there. I went through allot of trouble to make sure we were and the next Issue is is how many years out??? Very disappointing..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby NordicRX8 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm

wildcatter wrote:HOLY COW!! I got quite a few request for pertsoalizations, but it turns out they were confusing the 450 MARLIN with our work. Looks like COTW forgot about us and we are not in there. I went through allot of trouble to make sure we were and the next Issue is is how many years out??? Very disappointing..

:shock:

well... I guess 13 will be our lucky number. :lol:

As in my previous post... the cover I've seen on that 12th edition is exclusively Hornady products... how could we have NOT made it in between the covers is amazing. :evil:
A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 am

wildcatter wrote:I like RX8's thinking. I went through allot of trouble to get us there and were not in the Proprietary Cartridges Section or the Wildcat Section (like a couple of 450b wanna-B's are), we are in the Standard/Factory Cartridge Section, where we're supposed to be.

Ok, for now I'm in Rexburg, Idaho, wont be home until after the SHOOT SHOW, the end of Jan.

For you guys that have been asking, wait until say the first of Feb to send your copies of 'Cartridges of the World', at which time I'll custom sign them then, probably with several pictures, I'm thinking of the one with Col. Jeff Cooper and myself, another I have with me, Stoner, Uzi, and Kalashnikov and of course recent one with say my wife and I on the range. It might be better if I bought a bunch, fix them up and mailed them out. When I get back I'll post the particulars. Of course, I'll need you to PM me with your stats if that's something you are interested in.

WELL, WELL, WELL,...

Have you ever been so tired you couldn't sleep?

So here I am, it's nearly 5A here and I get this call from a friend, that has friends that want me to personalize the new 12th addition for them, imagine my surprise, after I told him we didn't make it, and he directs me to page 83.. We made it after all..

So I have to do this other thing and as I will do the Personalization for them, I now offer it to you as well. This is always hard for me too do, because to me, I think you are the real hero's here. Please forgive my shyness in such matters, I'm so humbled to be stopped in the various shows for pics, signatures and such but here we go again and if I am to do it for you, I will need your full name and address, so I can make each book real personal too you (Better PM me that stuff so I can keep your personal info, Personal.). What should I do, wait for your copies to come here or buy a ton and send them out to the Requesters or some of both? So, help me to gage what I need to do, are you interested, do you have buddies that might be interested too or maybe there isn't much interest?

Please post your thoughts and how many copies you might want. This is just a gage so no need now to be accurate in how many copies you may want, if it's to be of any real quantity, I can get significant Multiple Discounts and will pass on that savings. I won't try to make anything on this, in fact it will cost me some to do this, but it's the least I can do and am glad to do it..t

PS.. Now that I think about it, don't PM me your stats just quite yet, if there is any real request numbers, I'll announce when to start PM'ing me your vitals..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby thebrassnuckles » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

I WANT ONE :D
thebrassnuckles

Postby srd66 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:03 am

I would be up for one.
srd66

Postby gunnut » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Me to!.................. This IS history!
gunnut

Postby dale » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Put me down for one.
dale

Next

Return to Off Topic