REMINGTON ANNOUNCEMENT

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: REMINGTON ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby thatguy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm

btfsc wrote:Midway is showing two loads coming from Remington.
250 Grain Core-Lokt Soft Point http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=334599
260 Grain AccuTip Boat Tail http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=987341
Now we have three factory loads.

hehe.. I wonder when (IF??) they will be released.. Remember the 250gr CoreLokts were originally listed as being available for Sept or Oct and im not sure if they are released yet..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby bushmeister » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Leave it to Midway to steal Remingtons thunder.... This is great news, but yes, the timing of the actual release is suspect :roll: . I noticed most of the other accutip boattail loads in other calibers are out of stock/seasonal runs. At least we are getting some signs of other factory loads becoming available. 8-)
bushmeister

Postby 2zero6 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am

btfsc wrote:Now we have three factory loads.

Don't get your hopes up just yet and count your chickens before your eggs hatch. So far besides Hornady all the other factory loads seem to be made of unobtainium. :(
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby thatguy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:17 pm

2zero6 wrote:
btfsc wrote:Now we have three factory loads.

Don't get your hopes up just yet and count your chickens before your eggs hatch. So far besides Hornady all the other factory loads seem to be made of unobtainium. :(

Unobtainium - I love that word...

But to be honest... almost all of the 50B and 458S ammo has been made of unobtainium.. Atleast the 250gr Hornady has been instock.. lol

b
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:28 pm

:? that prolly why they didn't show any images either :roll: I'm gonna try 'um if they ever get here ;)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby BillytheKid » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 pm

So, certainly we need non lead bullets for "condor zones".

Being a .45 ACP "pistol guy", I have never had hollow points, only FMJ ball. So, ball or flat points suit me just fine.

Longer range is always fun, as long as its reasonably flat, and dead on accurate. Emphasis on "dead".

Over time, I am hoping there will be plenty of ammo choices for the 450b. Kinda like having a golf bag full of clubs, and choosing what round is best for the situation.

Bill
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Clipity » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 pm

BillytheKid wrote:So, certainly we need non lead bullets for "condor zones".

Bill

Don't you just love Kaliefornia.
Clipity

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Clipity wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:So, certainly we need non lead bullets for "condor zones".

Bill

Don't you just love Kaliefornia.

I do da best I "Kawn" LOL
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby wildcatter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 am

MOUNTIN DU wrote: I'm gonna try 'um if they ever get here ;)

I'm thinking soon. Remmy just got a hold of me, they want me to help them with some Developmental Issues. They have already been building some ammo, but it seems like they want better than they've already made, which of course, is better for us. I'm guessing, that the way they got bit on the 6.8 fiasco, they are just taking their time to build better products. In the mean time, we are enjoying the Hugh availability of our round (here's one source again, AmmoSeek.com, which alone has 7 sources right now, with usually 10 to 20.), so we can be thankful for that, cause the other big-bore guys seem to be, "Wearing Out", their rain jackets, from all their tears..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby oldmanjeffers » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 am

One of my contacts said he had a chance at getting some Remington core-lock 450 ammo this morning but the big dogs bought it all out before he even got into the system.

Late last night I found he had a line and told him to BUY, BUY, BUY! I was excited to come here and forward the info but just got an E-mail saying he didn't get a single box :(

Keep an eye out guy's! He said it all sold to the bigger ammo sellers.

Again, If any of you can get some I would like a box or two please.
We're all in this together
oldmanjeffers

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic