Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Save Duhhh Wolves

Postby BillytheKid » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Re: Save Duhhh Wolves

Postby commander faschisto » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Phew...! I'm guessing there were any number of mind-altering substances involved in that production? What a knucklehead. Perhaps he should go camp out on the north side of Yellowstone and commune with a wolf pack, sort of like his other brother knucklehead who used to deliberately snuggle up with grizzlies and brownies up in Alaska...R.I.P. (the "P" here stands for "Pieces").
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby BillytheKid » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

commander faschisto wrote:Phew...! I'm guessing there were any number of mind-altering substances involved in that production? What a knucklehead. Perhaps he should go camp out on the north side of Yellowstone and commune with a wolf pack, sort of like his other brother knucklehead who used to deliberately snuggle up with grizzlies and brownies up in Alaska...R.I.P. (the "P" here stands for "Pieces").

But, but, he's an expert biologist! LOL
BillytheKid

Postby BayouBob » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:46 pm

We need that goober in Washington and on the air speaking on behalf of peta and HSUS and the National Wildlife Federation and all the other anti-hunting whackos. He could sink their cause better than we ever could!
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Postby BillytheKid » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

BayouBob wrote:We need that goober in Washington and on the air speaking on behalf of peta and HSUS and the National Wildlife Federation and all the other anti-hunting whackos. He could sink their cause better than we ever could!

But, but, he's a professional! LOL
BillytheKid

Return to Off Topic