New Rules Hit Texas and other Border State Gun Stores

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

New Rules Hit Texas and other Border State Gun Stores

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 am

Obama Administration's New Proposed Gun Regulation for Border States Met With Bipartisan Dissent

Watch the other hand. First create a crisis, then make laws to correct it.
Tactical Misdirection by the Lame Stream Media has us all distracted, meanwhile this what's really going on under the table.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... ipartisan/
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: New Rules Hit Texas and other Border State Gun Stores

Postby BillytheKid » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Let's hope that the horror of "Project Fast and Furious" emboldens our Congress to stop the ATF.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby wildcatter » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:13 am

Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 am

Thanx for the article, WC. It pretty much confirms the point.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Jim in Houston » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 pm

It's not over yet. B Hussien Obama is due to announce a new executive order on gun control any day now. Why bother with the law, when you can issue orders. Although I am morallly opposed to sending anyone to the Huffinton Post, here is more info - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/0 ... 92633.html. Here's a scary extract:

"The reforms, which are being crafted by the Department of Justice, come after a series of meetings with relevant stakeholders in the Second Amendment debate. But in a nod to the difficulties of getting legislation through a Republican-run House of Representatives, only executive orders or administrative actions -- and not an actual bill -- are expected to be handed to Congress."

I'm sure the "relevant stakeholders" did not include anyone we would consider as representing real Second Amendment interests.

BTW, as soon as the first letter goes out to gun stores implementing the limits on semi auto rifle purchases, the NRA and / or other Second Amendment support groups are ready to file lawsuits to block the implementation of the regulation as not being authorized by any law.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Unlike the frog in a pan of water on a stove slowly being brought to a boil, obamas' idea of incrementalism is better described as a frog in a Pyrex bowl of water in a microwave. That's a good description of an Executive Order.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby bushmeister » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks for quoting the Huffington post, because I certainly will never click on the link! ;)
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

bushmeister wrote:Thanks for quoting the Huffington post, because I certainly will never click on the link! ;)

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. One must study his adversaries. I routinely go to NPR. In order to outwit these progressives, you have to know how they think and speak. Learn their "code". It's geurrilla and underground espionage. Back in the mid 1990s, I subscribed to PETA just so I could get in and see what they were up to. I started quoting them on Ted Nugents Forum and strangely, the news letters stopped coming in the mail. LOL. But it was fun while it lasted. BTW, did you know that PETA and ALF are on the top ten list of domestic terrorist organizations in the USA?
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:
bushmeister wrote:Thanks for quoting the Huffington post, because I certainly will never click on the link! ;)

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. One must study his adversaries. I routinely go to NPR. In order to outwit these progressives, you have to know how they think and speak. Learn their "code". It's geurrilla and underground espionage. Back in the mid 1990s, I subscribed to PETA just so I could get in and see what they were up to. I started quoting them on Ted Nugents Forum and strangely, the news letters stopped coming in the mail. LOL. But it was fun while it lasted. BTW, did you know that PETA and ALF are on the top ten list of domestic terrorist organizations in the USA?

I want them so close, I regularly ask peta, handgun control (or whatever they call themselves now), and many other lefties outfits for their premium brochures, so I can donate "ALLOT"of money to them, sometimes I have to tell them I just came into an inheritance..

Before your Aneurism bursts, let me explain a little.

Many Moons ago, I was part of a brain trust that put a plan together and got several of "OUR" magazines to write about our project, wherein Patriot Readers, all had a wonderfully great effect.

See, calling your lefty outfit of choice and telling them you want to give to their cause, causes them to spend a great deal of money on you, pamphlets, prospectus', and such, to say nothing of the mailing cost, all of these cost them tons of mula. Better yet, if you tell them you have several Philanthropic Buddies, who also want to give, so you'll need several of their premium packets, please.. Get it now?

We actually did shut down a bunch of those outfits, for quite a period of time too..

Now, go and do the right thing, men of action always do..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 am

See? Sometimes we have to let our patriotic mustangs run riot. Infiltrate a lefty organization! It's fun, exciting, extremely educational, and you get to be a drain on the organizations than so often end up being a burr under our saddles. Ask for literature in Spanish. I haven't tried that yet. But here is something I have done. If they send you a postage prepaid envelope, make it as heavy as possible with total junk paper. I once used the soft lead ceiling fan blade balancing weights stuck to a piece of poster board with a cheeky note or an old bumper sticker from old GOP campaignes. Just be sure your return address is not on it. Use an address of your local welfare office,LOL. Anyway, the "organization with the prepaid envelopes get charged for whatever that letter weighed. I don't do the lead weight thing anymore cuz I like lead and also because after 9/11, I figure it's best to stick with paper and save the lead stickers for more important projects. what this also does is force them to re think postage prepaid envelopes. making their members pay for their own postage has a chilling effect on mailing back donations. Think back to the GOP or NRA surveys. Do you mail back surveys or donation requests where YOU have to pay postage? Yet do you consider yourself a supporter? I would be willing to bet, the NRA and GOP have already had these tricks played on them, so it's time for a little payback? Are you guys in? We can start a little DNC campaign drain right here and now. Contact your local DNC via email for literature. Start collecting those donation envelopes. Find some really fun things to stuff in them and wait until after the Presidential race gets in full swing. Not only will you be taking DNC money and putting it back into our floundering postal service who sends us all kinds of cool stuff for our ARs, you will be causing great drain on the DNC and giving busy work to the campaigne workers who have to open and sift through all those letters. Wasting their time. And really putting their panties in a wad too, I might add! And just think, all those crazy people who actually did donate $$$$$ to the campaign, will actually be having their donations diverted to the USPS!
Are we having fun yet?
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Off Topic