AR15 Reference Blog

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: AR15 Reference Blog

Postby Colohunter » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm trying to upload an initial video to Youtube, but unfortunately HD video takes a long time. I'll post a link when I get it up.
Colohunter

Postby Colohunter » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Alright, I'm a little limited in time by the ability of my DSLR. Here is an initial attempt, Youtube video with bolt/carrier disassembly. Let me know what you think, is this good or should I re-shoot it? Also let me know if you have any suggestions for future videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3--pMVsup4&edit=ev&feature=uenh

Oh, the original video is HD, but if you look at it before they finish completely processing it, it will only have a lower resolution. Before commenting on the resolution, make sure there is more than one resolution available. I'll double check tomorrow to make sure that the HD is available.
Colohunter

Postby wildcatter » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 am

This is a great idea! At some point you could even get very in-depth, like how to stuff and why. Or like trigger jobs, the need and proper application of lubes, sight installations, even fun stuff like 600yd groups, heck I'd chip in $5 bucks, on a group thing for an airline ticket, to see an interview with GunNut and his recoil goodies or to watch Hoot making Glockamole with his 45 AMT Back-Up!! The list of ideas are endless..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to Off Topic