Advantages/Disadvantages

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Advantages/Disadvantages

Postby Ughh61 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm

rugger16 wrote:Local gun shop in Springdale has it in-stock. However I think I am the only one buying it. I buy a box at a time and when I pick up their last box on Wednesday I am going to ask them if they are going to get anymore. I think I have bought six boxes from them in the past month so I have to assume that it is moving faster than some of the other large caliber stuff they have.

Other than that we don't really have any other good sources for ammo around here since sportsmans whorehouse closed other than wal-mart. Academy is finally putting in a store but isn't scheduled to be done until the end of summer.

Going to the big Tulsa gun show in the next couple of weeks so I am hoping to pick up a few boxes there too.

It's a great gun show I try to go on both days to see everything Last year was a bust when i was looking for 6.8 ammo (dont know why they didnt have it at that time)
this year i cant go i'll be in calf. may postpone trip one day to go
I'm in tulsa so its not a big trip to get there It's just finding time to get there and having cash to get what i want :D
P.S. always wanted a 450b but now its on backorder $499 cant beat it
if i go ill be looking
Ughh61

Postby Ughh61 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 am

well went on the first day and all the tables that sold ammo had the ammo but they only had a case
the second thing is i didn't see one 450b any uppers or full rifle any where
my upper still on back order I did get a email that all orders will be sent out by end of month (what month?)
all that said the ammo is out there just need to look and ask for it
one day its there next its not
the 6.8 is every where now so hope the 450b will follow the 6.8
Ughh61

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 am

Fuel for thought: Is the 6.8 everywhere, because the market is saturated, or maybe not, but maybe, humm..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

wildcatter wrote:Fuel for thought: Is the 6.8 everywhere, because the market is saturated, or maybe not, but maybe, humm..t

Of course it couldn't be, that it has always been problematic could it? A friend sent me this, http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 1&t=494141
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to Off Topic