Passing the Hat

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Passing the Hat

Postby wildcatter » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Sounding like an 'ol time Preacher at a tent Revival.. .."And now Brothers and Sisters, we're going to pass the hat". .."And Silver in the Service makes me nervous". .."I only want to see Green-in-that-Thing"!

I just got back from my Birthday Party and I thought you guys might want to buy me a new pink 450b..wink

http://collateraldamage.files.wordpress ... yrifle.jpg

LOL!!! ..Had a great time..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Passing the Hat

Postby BayouBob » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't have pink but I did build a pretty one for my fiance.
Attachments
Maryl's rifle.jpg
Maryl's rifle.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 4718 times
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Re: Passing the Hat

Postby thatguy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 pm

wildcatter wrote:Sounding like an 'ol time Preacher at a tent Revival.. .."And now Brothers and Sisters, we're going to pass the hat". .."And Silver in the Service makes me nervous". .."I only want to see Green-in-that-Thing"!

I just got back from my Birthday Party and I thought you guys might want to buy me a new pink 450b..wink

http://collateraldamage.files.wordpress ... yrifle.jpg

LOL!!! ..Had a great time..t

its even CA compliant... lol
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Return to Off Topic