Happy Easter

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Happy Easter

Postby wildcatter » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

Fuel for thought, Consider:

The only thing that died on the Cross, was Death itself..

Just who do you think inspired the 2nd Amendment?

The Founders expounded exponentiously on this subject, they knew, and so should you..

There is a reason why I am able to do, what I do. There is a common thread, between John Browning, Alex Robinson-Of Robinson Arms, the Owners of Berry's Manufacturing , LAR-Grizzle Manufacturing, and many others..

I do not mean to be Churchy, and certainly not on a firearms board, but on this day of all days, there is a connection, that should not go unnoticed between Deity's interests for us and our basic Freedoms..

Besides, on the other side of the Veil, I hear there is an unlimited supply of Small Rifle Primers..wink

Happy Easter Guys..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Happy Easter

Postby BayouBob » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:59 pm

If you look at the other "great" religions you'll notice that only Christianity worships a living, risen savior, not some dead guy!
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Return to Off Topic