He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Inductee

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Inductee

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Everybody has pictures of their kids and Grandkids, but this one takes the Prize..

This is Todd, my newest Hero. He is not three years old in this picture. He was not put up to do this and is doing all on his own. He and the Spanky Gang are inducted into the, "He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club"

The Shop over at Bushmaster wants this as a poster for their shop, as I WILL also have one in my shop!!

Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Inductee

Postby Al in Mi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I only remember them on black and white TV................. I remember that episode thou, just too funny 40+ years later!
Al in Mi

Postby bushmeister » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm in! and here's the pledge for those who forgot it....

Spanky Alright, get up and do exactly what I do. Put your hand on your heart, and raise your other hand. We, the He-man Woman-haters club...
Alfalfa and Buckwheat We, the he-man woman-haters club...
Spanky ...promise not to fall for this Valentine’s business...
Alfalfa and Buckwheat ...promise not to fall for this Valentine’s business...
Spanky ...because girls are the bunk.
Alfalfa and Buckwheat ...because girls are the bunk.
our_gang.jpg
our_gang.jpg (72.03 KiB) Viewed 8936 times
bushmeister

Postby wildcatter » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

The guys over in the Bushy Shop want this for a poster to be displayed in their shop. Guess I'll have to make some up and put one in my shop too, go figure..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MudBug » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 am

While I love the photo and think it's funny (real funny), my favorite part of this thread is that Wildcatter has learned how to post pictures.... WOOT!
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby wildcatter » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 am

MudBug wrote:While I love the photo and think it's funny (real funny), my favorite part of this thread is that Wildcatter has learned how to post pictures.... WOOT!

HEY!! I may be Retarded, but at least I don't shoot no 6.5G-ButterFlyShooter...LOL!!!!!

Now, I've got to figure out how to get the pics out of my Digital Picture-Take'en-Thing-ie and posted,lol..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby deskjockey » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

wildcatter wrote:
MudBug wrote:While I love the photo and think it's funny (real funny), my favorite part of this thread is that Wildcatter has learned how to post pictures.... WOOT!

HEY!! I may be Retarded, but at least I don't shoot no 6.5G-ButterFlyShooter...LOL!!!!!

Now, I've got to figure out how to get the pics out of my Digital Picture-Take'en-Thing-ie and posted,lol..t

LOL..wild, I fix computers all day long and the digital camera thingy to the laptop thingy comes up missing all the time, the file always pops up as DCM1204940 and then you have to click another 200 folders to find your pictures........

You wonder why all the pics stay on the damn camera :mrgreen:
deskjockey

Return to Off Topic