*Hello to all our new members*

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby GaCop » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:03 am

I've been playing with a 450 BM in a bolt action Savage Axis build for three years now and have assembled some really tooth rattling loads with 425 grain FNGC in a 16" twist 16" barrel. It was fun but, hog hunting has consumed me now and I realized a bolt action is not the way to go when your trying to bust a number of hogs so I've recently ordered a BCA 18" side charging upper with mid length gas system. I've got new Starline brass ready to go when it gets here. I have a BCS upper in 9mm and was wondering if the heavy buffer for the 9mm would work for the BM to tame things a bit? I have a number of heavy cast bullets from my 45-70 days that I resized to .452" and will be trying those along with the usual jacketed bullets available. All of my older heavy bullet work was using Marlin 1895 load data, that worked really well in the bolt rifle.
Vietnam Vet Jun 66 - Dec 67
GaCop

Postby subtractmostly » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:55 am

Greetings to all members,

It's evident that our recent sale on 450b uppers has brought in a wave of new enthusiasts, and I want to extend a warm welcome to each and every one of you. Your presence here adds to the vibrancy of our community, and we're thrilled to have you on board.

To our new members, feel free to dive into discussions, ask questions, and share your experiences. We've cultivated a community with a wealth of knowledge, especially about guns and the 450b, so don't hesitate to tap into that expertise. Be sure to explore older posts as well; there's a treasure trove of information waiting for you. The only request we have is to maintain a respectful and positive atmosphere. We've prided ourselves on keeping this forum friendly and open, and we'd like to keep it that way.

For our existing members, a big thank you for your continued contributions. Your helpfulness and willingness to share your knowledge have made this forum a standout community. As we welcome new members, let's continue doing what we do best—being supportive, informative, and understanding. Yes, some questions may seem familiar, but let's approach them with the same enthusiasm and patience we once appreciated when learning about the 450b.

It's truly exciting to see the forum grow, and it's a testament to the outstanding efforts of our members. Keep up the fantastic work, and let's make this community even more inclusive and resourceful.

Cheers to the ever-expanding forum family!
subtractmostly

Postby richardd » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:05 pm

Extending a warm welcome to new members invokes a sense of camaraderie and community. Thoughts flutter with anticipation, envisioning a diverse group joining the collective. The mental landscape is painted with enthusiasm, curiosity, and the potential for new connections, sparking a positive and inclusive atmosphere. gb whatsapp pro
richardd

Previous

Return to Off Topic