WE WON!!!

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

WE WON!!!

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Watch the news tonight. We won the McDonald Case, the Supreme declaring the 14th Amendment applies and the States and locals have to abide with Heller and said .."the Second Amendment is a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT"!!!!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: WE WON!!!

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Here is a link for those that have not been following:
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

I believe Col. Jeff Cooper's statement fits well here:
“One cannot legislate the maniacs off the street... these maniacs can only be shut down by an armed citizenry. Indeed bad things can happen in nations where the citizenry is armed, but not as bad as those which seem to be threatening our disarmed citizenry in this country at this time.”
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby thebrassnuckles » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 am

Maybe, just maybe... this will change some things around CA... but I doubt it. :roll:
thebrassnuckles

Postby BayouBob » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

In her confirmation hearings Judge Sodomyer (I like that spelling) was asked by a democrat if she believed the 2nd amendment protected an individual right to bear arms. Her answer was yes it is. In her dissent on the McDonald case she said she could find no evidence that the founders intended for the second amendment to protect an individual right to self defense. Isn't lying under oath a felony?
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:43 am

Just keep an eye on CIFTA..... :x
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Return to Off Topic