FS: Bushmaster Single Stack Followers (New)

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: FS: Bushmaster Single Stack Followers (New)

Postby Hoot » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

BillytheKid wrote:No worries Hoot, and thanks for the information. Go ahead and send Jeepejeep his stuff.

A few days ago I received my order of five AR Stoner 9 round magazines, so I don't really need followers immediately.

Thanks again for the info,
Bill

Have you tried them Bill? Did they relieve the top of the front wall and pinch the lips closer?

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Jeepejeep » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks, Hoot. I don't live near Bushmaster as I'm on Long Island, NY. It's a NY state law, no mags over 10 rounds no matter what unless they are pre-ban. I really do hate this state but I'm stuck here for another couple years or so.
Thanks, Billy. I would like to get 4 of those followers.
Hoot if you want PM me or I'll PM you about payment and arraignments.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby BillytheKid » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:48 pm

You have some good questions, Hoot. I left them with my brother, but I can take some pics this weekend.

Bill
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 pm

:| I've been using the blue followers in some used GI mags for 2yrs now and they work flawlessly. :? even when my trigger group pin slipped out :shock: and let about 9 rounds go down range faster than i could release the trigger :roll:
you can see 'um in this photo from one of my past posts.

hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby a21636t » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 pm

I received 5 blue followers from Fulton a couple of months ago and not really sure if they have the black followers. I'll check their site and see what I can
find out...
a21636t

Postby Hoot » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 pm

a21636t wrote:I received 5 blue followers from Fulton a couple of months ago and not really sure if they have the black followers. I'll check their site and see what I can
find out...

I'll go out on a limb and guess that Bushmaster has the black ones made by a different manufacturer than Fulton gets their blue ones from and Fulton has no need to change from their blue ones if they're still selling.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Colohunter » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Mountain DU, are those just aluminum mags that you are using? I bought a couple of the blue followers back when I first bought my 450, they didn't seem to work right in my aluminum mags and unfortunately I don't have any stainless 223 mags to try them in.

I tried them out in some of my stainless 6.8 mags, but the feed lips are wider in those and the 6.8 mags let the 450 rounds sit a little too high for my comfort. Not much holding on to them.
Colohunter

Postby a21636t » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 am

It appears that Fulton does carry the black followers,but(there's always a but)they are priced higher than the ones you can get from Bushy. Also,
they are made out of alloy and not polymer...
a21636t

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm

:) Yes... Center Industries Corp, date of manufacture 3/03, used but not worn. 8-)
:| if i limit mag capacity to 10rds each (open bolt) then charge (9+1), i don't have any problems. :? ...with 10 or 11rds in the mag and one in the chamber it gets finicky :| so i settled on (9+1) for most of my shootin'. :? the 40rd mag is over kill unless your shootin' hogs from a chopper! :lol:
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby Hoot » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:24 pm

I am totally fed up with Bushmaster. I spoke to a person there who assured me that the followers they sell are the black ones. I just got in the door from an aggravating day at work to discover they instead shipped me the blue ones. Hell, I could have gotten the blue ones cheaper if that was what I wanted. Of course they are closed for the business day, so I get to steam over this until Monday! :evil:

Hoot
Hoot

PreviousNext

Return to Market