Lower receivers for sale

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Lower receivers for sale

Postby cptrifeg2 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 pm

If any of you are like me looking to stock up on the essentials for AR building given the current feeling of an incoming ban..You may have noticed everyone is out of stock of lower receivers. I have a friend that directed me here- http://www.rguns.net/rifles/rifles-semiauto-ar15-lowers-556rguns-stripped.shtml Note the Delaware Machine lowers for 65 bucks! They are solid and made right here in Indiana, Munice to be exact. Just thought I'd share since it took me 2 days of digging. Yes the order for the 65$ lower wont most likely be shipped until February, but better that then the 4 month wait from brownells.. Be sure to call when you place your order and they will give you the same info they gave me on shipping timeframe.

"Soldier's dont rise to the occasion, but fall to their level of training".
cptrifeg2

Re: Lower receivers for sale

Postby Ghost Dog » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 pm

I've been thinking like you and have aready pick-up 2 lowers from my ffl last week. Next is ammo and then some 20 round mags.
I like the 20s over 30s, but have both.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Does any one remember the last ban, could you still buy uppers or parts to build one?
Sad part is I had back surgery 2 months ago and doc says no guns for at least a year.
Thanks.
Last edited by Ghost Dog on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Colohunter » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Not a bad deal. I still have two lowers sitting in the safe that I bought around Thanksgiving of last year when they had a $50.00 sale. It doesn't hurt to have a few laying around these days.
Colohunter

Postby Wicked Hunter » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

The insanity has already began around my neck of the woods. (NorthEast Indiana) If you think lowers are hard to find. Good luck with .223 ammo or a simple Bolt Carrier Group! I got lucky and got a few stripped lowers coming a few weeks ago. I had to pay top dollar for a B.C.G. though. At least it was a quality Nickel plated one. I'm in the process of a 6.5 Grendel Build. If i had started ordering stuff 1 week later i'm not sure i'd be able to have everything before summer! So far the only thing I'm missing is the Bolt/Barrel combo, which is scheduled to be here the first of the year. If you're in a big hurry talk to Scott at Walsh Gun and Tackle. Last I knew he had DPMS, Smith & Wesson, And Armalite stripped lowers in stock. I got a DPMS off of him last week, and as usual dealing with him was awsome!
Wicked Hunter

Postby cptrifeg2 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm

I received some bad news today...the lower I ordered may not be done before the proposed ban..now I have a full kit ready to slap on a lower...and no freaking lower...really kicking myself for not buying one months ago when they were dirt cheap..so basically I'm screwed for my 223 build...on the bright side I picked up 13 20 round stainless mags with stainless carriers from post veitnam today for free lol..

"Soldier's dont rise to the occasion, but fall to their level of training".
cptrifeg2

Postby Hoot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:46 pm

cptrifeg2 wrote:I received some bad news today...the lower I ordered may not be done before the proposed ban..now I have a full kit ready to slap on a lower...and no freaking lower...really kicking myself for not buying one months ago when they were dirt cheap..so basically I'm screwed for my 223 build...on the bright side I picked up 13 20 round stainless mags with stainless carriers from post vietnam today for free lol..

I'm feeling the same unease myself. I had many opportunities to pick up a lower for when the one lower I own that shares 4 uppers, eventually wears out, but I never got around to it. Now I'm looking at the deteriorating situation and over my procrastinating shoulder at the prospect that I'm hosed if my lower goes south.

Hindsight is 20-20...

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Ghost Dog » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Edited: found some lowers, but sold out already.
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Return to Firearms