WTB 450 Bolt

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

WTB 450 Bolt

Postby Gravy » Wed May 29, 2013 9:46 am

Been trying to finish a build and lacking a bolt, with the current state of the market and lack of bolts out there I thought I would try here.
Thanks
Gravy

Re: WTB 450 Bolt

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 pm

I've been looking for one since December of last year. Welcome to the Hunger Games of AR parts...LOL!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Gravy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 am

Yeah its kinda ridiculous, but that's how it goes I guess!!
Gravy

Postby wildcatter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Gravy wrote:Yeah its kinda ridiculous, but that's how it goes I guess!!

OK, here goes..

This artificial panic is very real and will someday end (I hope). In the mean time, just for our guys and for a "Very Limited Time Only", if you will buy any Complete AR Bolt Assembly (w/extractor, ejector, ect, "Complete") for the biggest cartridge you can get (7.62x39, 6.5grendle, 6.8spc, .223. Complete Bolt Assemblies, in that order), bigger is better, but the .223 Complete Bolt Assembly is A-OK. Send the Bolt and $55.00 bucks to me and I will fix our guys up. I say our guys because, I normally get $110.00 for same. Meaning, this is for Mudders-Raiders "ONLY" and you gotta promise a plate of S'mores, at Dawg's next Camp-Fire!

For that you will get your bolt back, properly opened-up and the extractor properly adjusted for our cartridge.

Include a prepaid padded envelope, with your address on it, so I only have to drop the completed-bolt-assembly into it and Bingo, away-she-goes!!

As Always, I don't ever claim to be the cheapest, just the Best..

..t

PS..

Just a quick search of the net revealed many "IN-STOCK" Complete bolts, here is but one.

Now, go do your thing..t

..http://www.justforcombat.com/Ar-15-Bolt ... ier_i22988
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Nosparks » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:44 pm

OK, here goes..

This artificial panic is very real and will someday end (I hope). In the mean time, just for our guys and for a "Very Limited Time Only", if you will buy any Complete AR Bolt Assembly (w/extractor, ejector, ect, "Complete") for the biggest cartridge you can get (7.62x39, 6.5grendle, 6.8spc, .223. Complete Bolt Assemblies, in that order), bigger is better, but the .223 Complete Bolt Assembly is A-OK. Send the Bolt and $55.00 bucks to me and I will fix our guys up. I say our guys because, I normally get $110.00 for same. Meaning, this is for Mudders-Raiders "ONLY" and you gotta promise a plate of S'mores, at Dawg's next Camp-Fire!

For that you will get your bolt back, properly opened-up and the extractor properly adjusted for our cartridge.

Include a prepaid padded envelope, with your address on it, so I only have to drop the completed-bolt-assembly into it and Bingo, away-she-goes!!

..t

PS..

Just a quick search of the net revealed many "IN-STOCK" Complete bolts, here is but one.

Now, go do your thing..t

How could anyone in need pass this up!?!?
Nosparks

Postby wildcatter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Nosparks wrote:

OK, here goes..

..t

PS..

Now, go do your thing..t

I just wanted to add, this will not be done the way Bushy/Remmy does them this is the better custom method.

I have TSD come over in his Regalia, with feathers in his hair, no shirt on, grass skirt, a bone in his nose, etc. He shakes a Rattle-Gord, throwing a hand-full of flour smoke in the air, he then Spits on the Bolt. Yeah, These are done Right!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby BD1 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

This is a deal right here folks.
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Postby Hopalong » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

BD1 wrote:This is a deal right here folks.

Yeah, there are a lot of nice folks on this forum...

Hop
Hopalong

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Nosparks wrote:

OK, here goes..

..t

PS..

Now, go do your thing..t

I just wanted to add, this will not be done the way Bushy/Remmy does them this is the better custom method.

I have TSD come over in his Regalia, with feathers in his hair, no shirt on, grass skirt, a bone in his nose, etc. He shakes a Rattle-Gord, throwing a hand-full of flour smoke in the air, he then Spits on the Bolt. Yeah, These are done Right!!

..t

Yawl think he's kidding......?

Here's the last Git-down we had when we had a Bolt christening....
WC even dressed up for it.
Attachments
image.jpg
LOL
image.jpg (29.46 KiB) Viewed 14331 times
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am

wildcatter wrote:

OK, here goes..

..t

PS..

Now, go do your thing..t

Ok Guys, we're filling up fast. Got the second order of the day this morning.

When I hit 110 bolts, then the price will go from $55.00 to $110.00, my normal price. So, even if you don't have a bolt yet, get on the list. This is a literately, .."If ya Snooze, ya lose" deal..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Next

Return to Market